Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Grow a beard or get some proper long side burns, problem solved.
    Or tilt the phone out very slightly from your face when you talk on it...

...or lose a few (dozen) pounds and get rid of the jowls!
    You people are planning on talking on your Pre? I think on average I use my phone like maybe 20 minutes per month, hehe. Y'all need to text more.
    Developer must watch videos by Douglas Crockford of Yahoo:
    The JavaScript Programming Language part 1/4
    Theory of the DOM 1/3
    Advanced JavaScript 1/3
    Yeah, call me old school, but I still talk on the phone on occasion. Something about hearing people's voices still makes this Goat feel special.
    I talk anywhere from 1400-2000 minutes per month and send about 25-30 texts a day. My phone takes a slide on the side of my pants every so often.
    I got microfiber cloths everywhere. I'm pretty obsessed with keeping a clean screen on the ole iphone. I sought therapy for this..didn't help.
    Once upon a time gentlemen and ladies had (and used) handkerchiefs. Perhaps they might become fashionable again.
  7.    #27  
    ahhhh, handkerchiefs!! brilliant idea detective!! although i've never carried one in my life, this may be reason to. i can see it already...one clean swipe from one side to the other and the cloth just skims smooth off thanks to the pre's shape and curves...uh oh, getting that feeling again!!
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    ahhhh, handkerchiefs!! brilliant idea detective!! although i've never carried one in my life, this may be reason to. i can see it already...one clean swipe from one side to the other and the cloth just skims smooth off thanks to the pre's shape and curves...uh oh, getting that feeling again!!
    I have always just used my tie.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Microfiber all the way...
    -Tony
    Face Grease... It does a body good

or is it

Just Say No to Face Grease
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12