Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like desktop synch you mean?
    Real speed dial is essential. How else am I going to be able to listen to my friends kids play with the phone while their parents talk about me in the background?
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    the speaddial on the treo / centro really is a great feature. I never dial a number, or search for a number, for my immediate family and friends. I will miss it w the pre, but i also expect the pre to offer it's own version of speed dial.

we will wait and see
    I use a feature within Butler named KeyLauncher which lets you use the SpeedDials from within any application (except the Palm's CallLog, and I think one other Palm default app.). And you don't have to assign just a number it uses the Favorites database so you can "SpeedDial" a URL, application, etc.

I consider Butler a must have/install on any PalmOS device that I purchase.

Butler - The Ultimate Treo Software! - Details
    _
    Pilot, PalmPilot Personal, PalmPilot Professional, Palm III, Palm IIIx, PalmV, Palm VII, PalmVx, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro

Somewhere in the mix, I also used a PDQ, Kyocera 6035 <--One of my favorites, Kyocera 7135, HandSpring Visor, Samsung i500 <--One of my absolute favorites!...

-
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    If you want to create speed dial links on your launcher pages check out this thread: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1782734
    Forgive me for my forgetfulness (I partied a LOT in life ) but didn't we have speed dial on the Pre at one point? What broke?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Preeminent View Post
    Forgive me for my forgetfulness (I partied a LOT in life ) but didn't we have speed dial on the Pre at one point? What broke?

Thanks.
    The thread is 3-4 month pre-launch so they were speculating.

Speed dial is alive and well on the Pre. Pre and post update. Nothing fancy or special, just hit and hold the number you've set for the number you want to dial.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12