Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just saw a Sprint commercial with the Palm Pre at the end of it. It was advertising 'the now network' but definitely had the Pre in it. Good sign of Pre-specific commercials and a release coming soon.
  2.    #2  
    Oh wait, I didn't notice there was a thread already about this. . .Sorry
    I just saw it also... I was was watching "House" on FOX. What network were you watching?
  4.    #4  
    Same one..watching House.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Wow! A Palm device in a commercial! Of course we had the crappy Centro "Claus" ones, but this one at least seemed like it would lead to something more. My fingers are crossed.

[OT] I guess Kutner isn't getting a Pre! [/OT]
    I saw the commercial too. I thought it was appealing. Had a nice modern look. My spouse liked the dog. So it may work -- hope so.
    I assume they are going to carry over the web connected angle when they do a real Pre ad.
    I saw it also...during 24. Glad to see it getting out there. Maybe that means the release is coming sooner than later....
    Yes.......but have you guys seen this.....

Sprint: Plug into Now.
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    I saw the commercial on both House & 24. They were using Sprint phones in 24 as well, but the one Tony Almeda had--that looked like a Pre--took video so was it an Instinct? The bad guy also had a phone similar to a Pre.

Interestingly, at the end of 24 was an iPhone/AT&T commercial pushing their Apps.

Cheers, Mike
    They were all Instincs on 24
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    I just saw the commercial as well when watching The Mentalist on CBS
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I was losing my Pre excitement, but tonight I saw the New Sprint Commercial with the PRE with sprint introducing their new G4 Network. It aired during the new series 'SouthLand'. I'm excited all over again! I can't wait. Did anyone else see it?
    Was it the one with all the crazy statistics? On what channel and during what show did you see it?
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Was it the one with all the crazy statistics? On what channel and during what show did you see it?
    Yes thats the one. It aired during SouthLand on NBC
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I just saw a Sprint commercial on tv that featured the Pre. Actually the commercial talked about the Sprint network and at the very end it showed the Pre. I'm sooooo excited.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    For sprints new "Whats happening now" network campaign, I think the perfect commercial would be Bill Lumberg from office space asking "Whats happening" and Milton should be holding a Pre and then they should show Lumberg taking Miltons Pre away from him like he takes his stapler LMAO and they should end it with Milton burning the bldg on fire and stealing the Pre back LMAO!!!
    Last edited by preman2be913; 04/11/2009 at 05:16 PM.
    That does sound like a fun idea!
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast