Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Seriously?
    pre used in thurs night episode of Flashforward
    Quote Originally Posted by prissysox View Post
    pre used in thurs night episode of Flashforward
    seems like everyone on flashforward has a pre tonight.
    Pretty sure Mac had one on last week's CSI NY.
    Quote Originally Posted by kandekilla View Post
    Looks like Flash Forward is sponsored by Sprint....
    I'm pretty sure I saw on the last CSI LV. The guy pulled out the phone for a guy to see in the dark and activated the flashlight utility and said, there's an app for that. I don't think it was an iphone
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kandekilla View Post
    Whats funny is a character would pull out his phone, dial the number in a second and the isntantly start taking to someone on the other side. Like, yeah right.

I counted four different characters and was seen like 7 or 8 times.

-Polen
    -Polen
    History: StarTAC(Sprint) -> Sony Ericson(AT&T) -> Samsung SPH-i500 Palm(Sprint) -> Mogul(Sprint) -> Touch(Sprint) -> Pre(Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by Polen View Post
    Whats funny is a character would pull out his phone, dial the number in a second and the isntantly start taking to someone on the other side. Like, yeah right.

I counted four different characters and was seen like 7 or 8 times.

-Polen
    hmm how to make that more realistic.....click phone app, wait 1 sec, dial number, press the green button, wait a sec, RING RING, RING RING, *goes to voicemail* aww haha
    Newest Bones episode 11/19/09 has the Pre in it when Booth takes the phone from Bones
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Last night's Desperate Housewives, Carlos has a Pre (about 18 mins in). Also, all the other phones in the episode seemed to be Pres, but none of them had a clear shot except Carlos's, so I'm not sure.
    Last edited by StevenX; 12/07/2009 at 10:21 AM.
    If this has been posted i'm sorry, but if any of you watch the show Flashforward, they all use pre's. i'm always like heyy thats my phone! lol
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    All I want to know is what Flashlight app Mac Taylor uses. On last night's CSI: NY, he was video-conferencing with the guys at the lab on his Pre. They showed the screen of the Pre at the end of the scene and the app name was Flashlight. I WANT THAT APP.
    I saw the Pre on CSI NY last nite also that live video conferencing was great can't wait to get that app LOL
    Last night on Flash Forward Sprint Phones were all over that show! Of course my Top Favorite phone the Palm Pre was one of the most sighted and talked about phone in Sprints Lineup!
    Glad to see we were getting some love!
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclingislife View Post
    Looks like Flash Forward is sponsored by Sprint....
    yes they are!
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Just saw a Pre on Ghost Hunters! Jason had it right next to him on center consol. So it wasn't even a prop, must be his personal phone. Yes, I was very excited.. ;-)
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567