Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 136
  1. #21  
    I believe I saw a pre on a commercial tonight for.... I dont remembern but im guessing it was for sprint, as I got so excited I paused and took a pic on my treo pro...
    Not the best pic but...what do you guys think?
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2.    #22  
    Looks like the back of the pre when opened....
  3. #23  
    that would be the guy texting during a business meeting on the commercial that's aired for about a week now and talked about in other threads.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  4. #24  
    Yes, thats the one... my bad for not catching it before if it was discussed.


    seeing
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    that would be the guy texting during a business meeting on the commercial that's aired for about a week now and talked about in other threads.
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by onmymarc View Post
    Yes, thats the one... my bad for not catching it before if it was discussed.


    seeing
    yea, they show it at the end of the commercial again, full screen.
  6. #26  
    I have yet to see this commercial, hm... should I stop going out looking at girls?
  7. #27  
    A phone won't get you girls. Well some girls have a little techy streak in them so it could be a good ice breaker. But that's only when it's in your hands. So for now you can youtube the commerical.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I have yet to see this commercial, hm... should I stop going out looking at girls?
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    A phone won't get you girls. Well some girls have a little techy streak in them so it could be a good ice breaker. But that's only when it's in your hands. So for now you can youtube the commerical.
    You'd be surprised. One of my friends is a Hooters girl, and she jailbroke her iPhone, which she bought used on ebay by herself. She also has a Blackberry and frequents websites like Phonescoop, Engadget, etc. I just bought my other friend a LG Lotus...and she was very eager to learn all the functions that phone has. She had some POS Metro PCS phone before that. When I first got my Touch, a lot of girls would come up to me at the local watering holes asking if that was an iPhone. While they were a bit disappointed to learn that it wasn't, they were still intrigued by it after I showed them what it can do, and .... for that reason, the Contacts screen got used quite frequently...with the girl putting her name and number in my phone.

    Either way, that comment was just meant to lighten things up a bit around here.
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I have yet to see this commercial, hm... should I stop going out looking at girls?
    NO! You can see the commercial anytime now - it's even on Youtube. Carry on looking at girls!!
  10. #30  
    Oh I know I saw it on the computer as soon as the first guy posted a link to it...I am just saying, I haven't seen it on TV yet, it's always different seeing on TV!
  11. #31  
    I was actually trying to agree with you for a change. Sitting on here drooling over a phone won't get you girls. That should explain it better. And if you can find a girl that's all over sites like Engadget and Phonescoop, scoop her up. At least they'll understand when you drop coin on electronic gadgets.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    I was actually trying to agree with you for a change. Sitting on here drooling over a phone won't get you girls. That should explain it better. And if you can find a girl that's all over sites like Engadget and Phonescoop, scoop her up. At least they'll understand when you drop coin on electronic gadgets.
    lol....misunderstood you then. The hooters girl has a bf...an ugly one at that...not sure how that happened. The other one...we hang out a lot, so I am not really looking that much.
  13. #33  
    No worries. When I'm typing on the phone, what's in the brain doesn't always translate to the post. I have a habit of meeting the technologically declined. The ones that have a 20" tube tv and dvd player in the living room with a boom box for a stereo and their 3-4yr old RAZR for a phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    lol....misunderstood you then. The hooters girl has a bf...an ugly one at that...not sure how that happened. The other one...we hang out a lot, so I am not really looking that much.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  14. #34  
    Even though I'm a gal, u have my sympathies. I'm not into the dumb jock, but if the dude knows the diff b/t his bits & bytes, Harleys and Hondas, I'm listening!

    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    No worries. When I'm typing on the phone, what's in the brain doesn't always translate to the post. I have a habit of meeting the technologically declined. The ones that have a 20" tube tv and dvd player in the living room with a boom box for a stereo and their 3-4yr old RAZR for a phone.
  15. #35  
    I've actually had Harleys and Hondas That new Nightster has a bit of the nostalgic bug kickin' in. Unfortunately the human powered activities and the house have priority of funds for awhile. Always enough money for a new phone though...haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by justjill3 View Post
    Even though I'm a gal, u have my sympathies. I'm not into the dumb jock, but if the dude knows the diff b/t his bits & bytes, Harleys and Hondas, I'm listening!
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  16. #36  
    Just saw ANOTHER new sprint commercial similar to the other one while watching Heroes. It had girls and guys breaking up by text msg and all using PRE's!!! Anyone else see it??
    Sincerely,

    Dwight Shrute
  17. #37  
    Watching Heroes now thanks to Tivo. Will report back....
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  18. #38  
    Just saw it, watching Rules of Engagement
  19. #39  
    Just saw it on 24.

    And on YouTube:
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  20. #40  
    The BB STorm commercial wasn't too shabby. Hottie pressing on a big virtual screen that connected her to a bunch of online social and photo sites. Looked nice. Feel the competition brewing.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions