Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    I don't see a Hold button and why did they change "Conference Call" to "Add Call"?

Please see attached photo.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    _
    Pilot, PalmPilot Personal, PalmPilot Professional, Palm III, Palm IIIx, PalmV, Palm VII, PalmVx, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro

Somewhere in the mix, I also used a PDQ, Kyocera 6035 <--One of my favorites, Kyocera 7135, HandSpring Visor, Samsung i500 <--One of my absolute favorites!...

-
    they must figure that mute will suffice. the add call is what it says on iphone so maybe they are copying a little (more)?
    My VZW Centro always has "add call". Not a big deal imho. I would think add call puts your current call on hold and allows you to dial second number.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    My VZW Centro always has "add call". Not a big deal imho. I would think add call puts your current call on hold and allows you to dial second number.
    That's weird, my Sprint Centro has Hang Up All, Speakerphone, Hold, Keypad & Mute.
    _
    Pilot, PalmPilot Personal, PalmPilot Professional, Palm III, Palm IIIx, PalmV, Palm VII, PalmVx, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro

Somewhere in the mix, I also used a PDQ, Kyocera 6035 <--One of my favorites, Kyocera 7135, HandSpring Visor, Samsung i500 <--One of my absolute favorites!...

-
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmfood View Post
    That's weird, my Sprint Centro has Hang Up All, Speakerphone, Hold, Keypad & Mute.
    Same here, I was saying when you press hold, I have Add Call (not conf call).
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    Same here, I was saying when you press hold, I have Add Call (not conf call).
    Right, my point it there is no Hold. When I tap on Hold I have Hang Up All, Add Call & Off Hold.
    _

-

I hope this helps with the discussion.... I don't see a hold softkey button, but i do see a add call and mute button. Maybe they're substituting the mute for hold.
    Yeah it looks like all the current functionality is included, just with different labels. After all, when you put someone on hold that is effectively just muting the line. I actually like the Pre implementation because it provides all the options at the same time.
    Sprint Treo 755p
    I'm thinking when you press "add call" it puts them on hold so you can dial 2nd number. When you press mute it justs mutes the mic, call is still up and active.
    My Instinct says 'add call', too.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard