Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by adjmcloon View Post
    After all the thought they seem to have put into the device, I can't see them making the completely bone-headed move of NOT having visual notifications. They have been a part of every Palm phone forever. And if it glows like that, why not?
    You mean just like the bone headed move to have a small battery instead of a bigger one since this phone is geared towards media and online and the clouds?
    Quote Originally Posted by Outrigger View Post
    You mean just like the bone headed move to have a small battery instead of a bigger one since this phone is geared towards media and online and the clouds?
    Now, now, no fair knocking battery life until we hear something about it. So far the jury is out because there isn't any evidence to consider.
    thanks for the random close up :-)
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Check out this video. If you go to the 4:09 mark, the demo guy talks about notifications if the phone is locked or if its on the Touchstone.

Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    Check out this video. If you go to the 4:09 mark, the demo guy talks about notifications if the phone is locked or if its on the Touchstone.

Already provide that link in post.
    I wonder how those trailers are playing from Fandango without Flash.

Also, anyone know why after playing a video on it's side, the cards are still vertical?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post

Also, anyone know why after playing a video on it's side, the cards are still vertical?
    Only the apps themselves will change orientation, not the OS. The cards will not flip to landscape they remain in portrait, while the app inside the card can change from portrait to landscape..
    I heard that the camera app is still live when in card view. Sounds cool if its true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outrigger View Post
    Not exactly, since they have already said regarding the SD slot that it was a design issue..they didn't want to make the phone too big. I suspect that's the reason for the battery as well. (?)
    Palm Pilot -> Palm IIIX -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post

Its probably an asx file...
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Like I wrote in several other threads, I really wish they would bring a multi-coloured LED back on the Pre. It really makes the device seem alive. and expressive.

It does appear like that's never going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by adjmcloon View Post
    Not exactly, since they have already said regarding the SD slot that it was a design issue..they didn't want to make the phone too big. I suspect that's the reason for the battery as well. (?)
    But yet, in the GSM version of the phone, you can see that they had room for a Sim card....
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12