Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtm View Post
    What's up with that blue tweety bird??

Yuck!
    I wonder if there is a standalone app for twitter for the Pre when it comes out?

The bird looks cute to me, but I'm not sure if its the right way to go with the Pre ads. Maybe they want a softer image for this phone.
    Seems like a twitter app ought to be dirt simple on WebOS. Can't imagine there won't be one eventually.
    Last edited by jbg7474; 04/17/2009 at 11:13 AM.
  3.    #43  
    they'll probably show a twitter app on the next pre video, along with some others hopefully.
    I just think its cool that on all the online news sites( CNN USATODAY etc..) I am seeing big articles about the PRE. Just cool IMO.
    I think this thread is cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by solodarkprince View Post
    I just think its cool that on all the online news sites( CNN USATODAY etc..) I am seeing big articles about the PRE. Just cool IMO.
    I am not so sure a forum is the right place for you to AIR every thought that comes into your head.

Maybe starting a journal is the right step for you?
    I think you guys are cool.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Theres no publicity like free publicity. Sprint did say they wanted to rely on good word of mouth.

Cool whip is cool
    I had my sister, who is totally not into phones, mention the Palm Pre since she read an article about it on one of the news sites. So I guess those articles start exposing the Pre to regular people.
    Phone history with Sprint since April 2001: Kyocera QCP-2035, LG Touchpoint 1100, Samsung i500, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, HTC Mogul, Blackberry 8830, Samsung A900M, Motorola ic902, Blackberry Curve 8330, Samsung Instinct, HTC Touch, Treo 800w, Touch Diamond, Touch Pro, Motorola i9, Treo Pro (personal)/Iphone 3G 16GB (gone to make room for Pre), Palm Pre, blackberry tour, iPhone 3GS 32GB
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone here is now dumber for having read it.
    this should have been a tweet not a thread ;p
    Quote Originally Posted by notabun View Post
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone here is now dumber for having read it.
    Billy Madison will always have that special place in my heart right next to the likes of Caddyshack and Airplane.
    Nice guys - how about you exercise at least a modicum of people skills
    Quote Originally Posted by treo2die4 View Post
    Nice guys - how about you exercise at least a modicum of people skills
    but, getting flamed by the ultimate Billy Madison line is truly a badge of honor.
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    I am not so sure a forum is the right place for you to AIR every thought that comes into your head.

Maybe starting a journal is the right step for you?
    Poo, you are my boy!
    Good advice.
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    (Any room for less off the wall comments in this thread?)

Too bad they seem to be aiming for similarity with the iPhone. I think the three-quarters shot of the Pre would be better. You could still see some apps on the screen, and the curved banana shape of the open Pre is nice, since totally unexpected after the polished stone look.
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    but, getting flamed by the ultimate Billy Madison line is truly a badge of honor.
    lol Yeah, I didn't really intend to flame... but when you start a thread like this I think the Billy Madison quote is REQUIRED as a reply. To not use it would be a dishonor to the OP.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123