Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Page A5

I don't see the work 'palm' anywhere. but that's the pre
    Here's a picture of the Sprint ad taken with my Centro.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by miles4000; 04/06/2009 at 10:16 AM.
    I don't think I've taken a really good look at the keyboard before. I knew @ wasn't going to require the symbol key anymore, but commas won't either. Percent, equals, and semicolon are on letter keys now instead of hidden in Alt, and is that supposed to be _ over the comma? Odd choice.

Find is gone, but that's been dying a slow death anyway. The second shift is gone, and Alt gets renamed to Sym, which is clearer. I always thought that was a great approach to the problem, I wonder if it still works the same way in WebOS. Screen brightness is gone too, but I guess with the ambient light sensor it's not as necessary to have quick access to it.
    I just hope the keys are not too glossy like my VZW Centro keys. Indoors its hard to see the shift characters on each key.
    sweet
    Love it, love it, love it!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    Here's a picture of the Sprint ad taken with my Centro.
    thanks for the pick. I was hurring to get the post in on the LIRR before i went underground this morning. I was so excited when i saw it i think i made a funny noise. People on the train started looking at me !
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    No "Menu" key?
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Damn if they are advertising in the WSJ, release date must be getting close.

Anyone have history of timing of the first ad to release?
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    No "Menu" key?
    Menus are above the screen now.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    thanks for the pick. I was hurring to get the post in on the LIRR before i went underground this morning. I was so excited when i saw it i think i made a funny noise. People on the train started looking at me !
    I'm glad I saw your post, I only had to walk a few feet to pickup the WSJ
    nt
    Looks like we getting closer. Sprint now uses Plam Pre in ads. Wonderful!
    I expect all of you that bought the WSJ to frame that page and hang it up in your living room!
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I expect all of you that bought the WSJ to frame that page and hang it up in your living room!
    i'm framin mine
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    i'm framin mine
    Take a pic of that too.... right next to the fireplace.... adjacent to the shrine build and already waiting for the Pre

OMG, I can't believe I am saying this, but I am tempted to buy the WSJ today!
    I'm waiting for the Ad that includes the release date. It will be a good way to help with the countdown.
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    I'm waiting for the Ad that includes the release date. It will be a good way to help with the countdown.
    That one will get an extra special frame...it will be a collectible item, just like some movie posters!
    I'm imagining lots of business professionals walking in to Sprint stores with this ad in hand going, "What is this thing and when can I get it?"

Also note that the word Palm does not appear in the ad.
    Hmm, interesting no clock either, I guess there won't be any speculation this time based on the time in the picture.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast