Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Bluetooth is on, it's on wifi, and on EVDO....and the battery is full. Good observation about there not being a clock...actually, that's kind of weird! Let the conspiracy theories begin!
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Bluetooth is on, it's on wifi, and on EVDO....and the battery is full. Good observation about there not being a clock...actually, that's kind of weird! Let the conspiracy theories begin!
    The Pre exists outside of space and time.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    that's kind of weird! Let the conspiracy theories begin!
    There used to be a time displayed on the ad - it was 4:26. But they didn't want any rumors started so they removed it from the pic. There was also an additional line in the phone display that said "1,728,000 seconds until this phone is released" but that was removed as well

btw 1,728,000 seconds = 20 days

LOL
  4.    #24  
    come on .... you guys are getting sloppy

it;s the NOW network ... the time is not important. the only thing that matter is NOW. so there is not time displayed.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Yeah...any time around 4:30 or 5:17 would have almost spelled it out for us...lol
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    did anyone else look at the ad and see a human face in the pre? Or is everyone else way ahead of me? Very shrewd design. Makes you really think of your phone as a person/companion on a subliminal level. Everyone has been saying the design is more "organic". It's alive!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tlaz View Post
    did anyone else look at the ad and see a human face in the pre? Or is everyone else way ahead of me? Very shrewd design. Makes you really think of your phone as a person/companion on a subliminal level. Everyone has been saying the design is more "organic". It's alive!!
    Actually, I'm a little creeped out now.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    What is that a 5 head.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Here is a link to the press release that Sprint has for its ad campaign.

Sprint | News Release: Sprint Launches Two New Marketing Campaigns
    We're making progress!! Finally!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    This is kind of interesting:

"The "What's Happening Now?" brand-focused ads will launch on television, online and select print nationwide. Consumers will also see it online with a micro-site, banner ads and several homepage takeovers on YouTube, Yahoo!, MSN, and AOL. The first homepage takeover launches April 29 with others to follow. Other innovative uses of media include placement on digital billboards in high traffic areas. These billboards will effectively make the Now Network come alive. The billboards will launch later in 2009. "

From the link that Phone Diva posted. Homepage takeover starting on April 29th. That kind of fits the May time frame we have all been talking about!
  12.    #32  
    did he really suggest the pre has a human face??????
    da Gimp

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    One of my Twitter friends excitedly posted a tweet saying there was a full-page ad on the back of today's (4/10) Wall Street Journal. She didn't have a link. Anyone else seen it?
    I saw it, it's just like the one earlier this week.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    I saw it as well, I'll try to get a pic, but I wanted to see if they are now putting the name below the phone, where as before, they didn't.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Today's WSJ had the ad and it did have the Palm Pre name on the bottom but not much more.
    Thats a good idea (adding the name). I dont think they should try to make it a secret that this phone is coming. Just start showing what it can do and get it launched.
  18.    #38  
    yes ... same add as last time.
    da Gimp

19.    #39  
    small change to the WSJ add. now says ' palm pre' on the bottom left of the phone

cool

(ps sorry didn't psot in other wsj threads. could locate while on train)
  20.    #40  
    pic
    Attached Images Attached Images
    da Gimp

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast