1.    #1  
    1. tethered mode hack - no more free phone as a modem

2. pocket quicken sync - can use the app in the emulator but cant sync it to your desktop

I think that's it for me... but those two are both used daily so I'm hoping it wont be hard to adjust without them.
    The periodic self-cleansing resets, of-course.

Just joking!!!

Most likely Ultrasoft Money. What with the cloud and all, it appears it will be a loooong time for a suitable replacement to seamlessly sync with Microsoft Money.
    Quote Originally Posted by chymo View Post
    1. tethered mode hack - no more free phone as a modem

2. pocket quicken sync - can use the app in the emulator but cant sync it to your desktop

I think that's it for me... but those two are both used daily so I'm hoping it wont be hard to adjust without them.
    How do you know that you can't tether with the Pre?
    Splashmoney has a version for the Iphone that supposedly works with direct connect to do OTA updates right from your bank account..no MS Money needed. It was pretty craptacular when I tried it. I hope they'll come out with one for the Pre.

I think tethering will be an option at some point. I wonder if we'll be able to "hack" the Pre like we could with Palm OS.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm IIIX -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre
    Like this needed a new thread?. It's even on the first page.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.