Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 70
  1. TomD's Avatar
    Posts
    908 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
       #1  
    This is the first Sprint ad I've seen including a Pre:

    YouTube - What's Happening

    It's a humorous look at Sprint usage Statistics.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
  2. #2  
    I love that they mentioned twitter stats... wireless providers must love twitter...
  3. nlowhor's Avatar
    Posts
    440 Posts
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    #3  
    Cool! Did it air on TV yet?
  4. #4  
    Nice one, no sign of Dan, and its in color ;-)
  5. r2m
    r2m is offline
    r2m's Avatar
    Posts
    12 Posts
    #5  
    I'm slightly surprised that they didn't mention the Pre by name but still, nice!
  6. #6  
    It's the beginning....I am telling you!

    Where and how did you find that?
  7. #7  
    i thought i was pretty good
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    It's the beginning....I am telling you!

    Where and how did you find that?
    Sprint posted it on Facebook.
  9. #9  
    Does this mean they're ready to launch the pre?....
  10. #10  
    You will see it during tomorrow's (4/6/09) NCAA men's bball championship. I found it first on this article from Wallstreet Journal:

    Sprint Touts Its Network's Might - WSJ.com

    and you can click on the "Video" tab which links to the same video
  11. #11  
    FAN-FREGGIN-TASTIC!

    This is what the Goat has been waiting for!!! Is this going to air on TV (Or already has)? Or is it one of those Now Network demonstrations that they have on their website? I want to see these kinds of commercials everywhere! I thought the commercial was well thought out and executed.

    Woo Hoo!

    (This is a good sign)
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
    You will see it during tomorrow's (4/6/09) NCAA men's bball championship. I found it first on this article from Wallstreet Journal:

    Sprint Touts Its Network's Might - WSJ.com

    and you can click on the "Video" tab which links to the same video
    Wow! Answered my question before I even got it typed Cary. Absolutely amazing.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
  13. #13  
    wow! I thought this was gonna be another joke ad. Like a "i'm a iphone... I'm a pre". But it really is an ad with a Pre in it! Would've been awesome if they mentioned the Pre, but it's awesome that Sprint is making good commercials finally! Talking about REAL stuff and not stupid instinct like commercials. Hopefully this means the Pre will come out very soon!
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyazn23 View Post
    Does this mean they're ready to launch the pre?....
    I'm still crossing my fingers for a release this month! A lot of people are already doubting April, but I'm still sticking to it out of sheer hope. I don't want to wait for the finale of Survivor for this release. I don't even watch survivor - a bunch of folks playing games on an island isn't really "survival" to me. Plus the whole winning $1 million for playing games on an island while people over here are losing jobs and homes - just nonsense to me.

    I'd like to see them go through what Survivorman Les Stroud has to go through without a camera crew. But I digress. Bring on the Pre before Survivor!!!
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
    I'm still crossing my fingers for a release this month! A lot of people are already doubting April, but I'm still sticking to it out of sheer hope. I don't want to wait for the finale of Survivor for this release. I don't even watch survivor - a bunch of folks playing games on an island isn't really "survival" to me. Plus the whole winning $1 million for playing games on an island while people over here are losing jobs and homes - just nonsense to me.

    I'd like to see them go through what Survivorman Les Stroud has to go through without a camera crew. But I digress. Bring on the Pre before Survivor!!!
    amen. That's how i feel. Couldn't care less about survivor and I don't know a single person that still watches it. It would be really stupid if sprint specifically waited another couple weeks just cause of a stupid show that no one who cares about technology will watch anyways. If they're gonna premier it during any show, they should make it during heroes.
  16. #16  
    Question is... Will the Goat actually TiVo Survivor just for the commercials even though he thinks Survivor is lame?

    NOPE!

    That's why I'm part of such a great Pre community called PreCentral! You guys will post every commercial and clip of the show for me. I love you all by the way.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
  17. #17  
    Sprint: Plug into Now.

    ^ Check it out.
    Last edited by ImmaSlave4U; 04/06/2009 at 04:12 AM.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." —L. Ron Hubbard
  18. #18  
    Woohoo Dieter has a front and center mention on the Pre site!

    Sprint: Plug into Now. His TC video starts playing right when you open it!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

    Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  19. #19  
    Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

    This is excitement!!!

    How fancy is that flash app!?

    I think I'm gonna go faint now.

    See why I stay up until 5am? So I can be the first Goat on the planet to see this type of stuff.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    Sprint: Plug into Now.

    ^ Check it out.
    This is freaking amazing we have to be weeks from release.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions