Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Woohoo Dieter has a front and center mention on the Pre site!

Sprint: Plug into Now. His TC video starts playing right when you open it!
    I haven't seen the video with dieter on any of the SPE sites only here. Did I just miss the video or was it just not posted yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomD View Post
    This is the first Sprint ad I've seen including a Pre:

YouTube - What's Happening

It's a humorous look at Sprint usage Statistics.
    Wow! That's a great commercial for Sprint. I'm not used to seeing quality marketing that's associated with Palm in any way. I hope whoever produced this works on the Pre launch marketing.

But there's a bit of irony in their touting the "Now" Network.
    "So when are you launching the Palm Pre?"
    "Um, later..."
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    Sprint: Plug into Now.

^ Check it out.
    This website is crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    amen. That's how i feel. Couldn't care less about survivor and I don't know a single person that still watches it. It would be really stupid if sprint specifically waited another couple weeks just cause of a stupid show that no one who cares about technology will watch anyways. If they're gonna premier it during any show, they should make it during heroes.
    If you do watch Heros you will see Treo's and Centros all over the place. Sprint I think has a great tie in with that show.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    that is a slick video.... guess if it rears its ugly head tonight during the NCAA Finals then, we should be closer to a device
    I wish that commercial would've left the slider open a touch longer. Look forward to seeing it during the game tonight. It was well done.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Wow, this was a cool ad. I like it.
    I only wished the Pre was shown for a few seconds longer though. Still good. Better than a Hesse commercial.
    I am a little ashamed of myself for going to youtube for a commercial that was not in another language or did not involve beer.

But other that that, I am glad I did.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    What time is this game on you speak off? I hear it's about a bunch of men running around trying to put a ball into a basket with a hole in it?
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    What time is this game on you speak off? I hear it's about a bunch of men running around trying to put a ball into a basket with a hole in it?
    The tip off for the NCAA finals is 9:21pm EST.
    I want that 360 view of the Pre as my wallpaper...it's sooo pretty!
    awesome ad its real and to the point....
    Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
    You will see it during tomorrow's (4/6/09) NCAA men's bball championship. I found it first on this article from Wallstreet Journal:

Sprint Touts Its Network's Might - WSJ.com

and you can click on the "Video" tab which links to the same video
    The print version of the WSJ story doesn't even mention the Pre. Bad job on there part.
    I like the ad and I'm loving the website. AWESOME!
    this was pretty cool. Not sure how it will work as a campaign as opposed to none commerical.

don't really care as long as I get the pre!
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    It's the beginning....I am telling you!

Where and how did you find that?
    John Taylor (jbtaylor) on Twitter
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    Not sure how it'll sell a phone or your network but it had some good animation.

Seems to me, in a recession, you umm..oh well..push the low prices while boasting of better quality 3g & coverage and other sprint perks.

Show someone happy with their iphone, then cue the guy in with his Pre, just as happy. Then the Pre guy asks, "oh the iphone...what's that run you per month?" Iphone guy says "i have unlimited voice and text but its a steal at 149 a month"

Pre guy says "really? i only pay 99 a month on Sprint for all of that & more, which also includes Sprint Navigation which is like having a real GPS, and Sprint TV"

Cue the iphone guy not looking too happy..

EDIT: have a Storm guy representing Verizon...its 159 a month that includes Verizon Navigation.
    Last edited by cardfan; 04/06/2009 at 11:51 AM.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    Not sure how it'll sell a phone or your network but it had some good animation.

Seems to me, in a recession, you umm..oh well..push the low prices while boasting of better quality 3g & coverage and other sprint perks.

Show someone happy with their iphone, then cue the guy in with his Pre, just as happy. Then the Pre guy asks, "oh the iphone...what's that run you per month?" Iphone guy says "i have unlimited voice and text but its a steal at 149 a month"

Pre guy says "really? i only pay 99 a month on Sprint for all of that & more, which also includes Sprint Navigation which is like having a real GPS, and Sprint TV"

Cue the iphone guy not looking too happy..
    If they do a feedback to submit Pre movies like they did the instinct, I think your onto something that could make it onto TV
    Anybody notice that the center button on the bottom of the phone it lit up in the commercial???
    Quote Originally Posted by drnycallstar19 View Post
    anybody notice that the center button on the bottom of the phone it lit up in the commercial???
    it always lit up.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast