Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    all in one amazon is not.
    I'll take separate but equal or better instead of all-in-one any day.

That being said, I like using Amazon for occasional music and video downloads. They run some nice specials where you can get some great full album downloads for under $2 along with some free video downloads from time to time. Much less bloat on the PC than itunes. And I love the struggle when people buy another player outside of their ipod and wonder why all their aac songs won't work. One family bought a bunch of Sansa Clips for their kids and got extremely frustrated their itunes download music wouldn't work. I found them a converter to turn their AAC's to MP3.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    I guess you guys are not aware that iTunes went non-DRM a while back. Nothing like good old competition to keep Apple honest.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    umm...three whole posts about drm free. Two looking like they switched quite a while ago. One of them also added the higher bit rate for the downloads. So it doesn't seem like people were making drm that big of an issue overall. switching prior to Apple's drm free move doesn't really validate your post.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    So no one noticed that the guy in the video wasn't sure whether you can stream a sample of the song without buying, but yet it was demonstrated before in one of the CES videos?

That's an important feature to me! What if you think you're getting the right song, but then it isn't!
    Pretty sure I've seen it demonstrated in a CTIA video, I just don't remember where. I wouldn't worry.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    So no one noticed that the guy in the video wasn't sure whether you can stream a sample of the song without buying, but yet it was demonstrated before in one of the CES videos?

That's an important feature to me! What if you think you're getting the right song, but then it isn't!
    You would think if you were demo'ing a product you would know EVERYTHING about it too...

I'm currently stuck using iTunes with my iPod as Anapod Explorer isn't compatible with Vista and Media Monkey doesn't think twice about putting the same song on twice. Its great software minus that part.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    For MM, use auto-sync and under "device configuration" make sure the right boxes are checked. Also check their forums for help.

I only sync playlists so I never had a duplicate. Unless it was the same song on a different album.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12