Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 73 of 73
  1. jgassaway's Avatar
    Posts
    74 Posts
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    #61  
    Will have to get used to no stylis.

    Justin
  2. bullet317's Avatar
    Posts
    20 Posts
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    #62  
    It seems that there is a lot of people that are considering this phone as a dealbreaker without really checking into what the phone is capable of. It's kind of frustrating to see people complain about a feature not being on the phone when the rest of us know that the feature is there. For example the MIRROR! Come on people. Do your research before posting rediculous things.
  3. #63  
    Well, how much one knows about the Pre kinda depends on how interested/obsessed one is in combing through posts, rumors, videos, and podcasts.

    That said, I'm on these boards regularly and I watch Pre-related videos (too) many times over... and, somehow, even I didn't know that mirror was was there until last week, or so.

    That's just how it goes, sometimes - especially when information has to be consumed in piecemeal format.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
  4. #64  
    I'm going to miss how much of the time when I go to blazer I have to sit through 10-15 seconds of a white screen with the little word "processing..." in the top left corner.

    Has been happening more lately. Drives me bonkers.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  5. #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    I'm going to miss how much of the time when I go to blazer I have to sit through 10-15 seconds of a white screen with the little word "processing..." in the top left corner.

    Has been happening more lately. Drives me bonkers.
    Are you using TealOS? That can cause some wicked lag.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
  6. #66  
    Nope. I have Agendus and a few more basic apps, but nothing that should cause that.
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    Are you using TealOS? That can cause some wicked lag.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  7. #67  
    This is so true. Hit the "web" on a 755p and it will be a minute that you will have to wait.
    Wonder how many mins to get synergy to do its thing all day long.
  8. #68  
    It's one thing to be redrawing and what not, but the blank screen with the processing at the top is just odd and annoying. What is it processing?
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  9. samid's Avatar
    Posts
    194 Posts
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    It's one thing to be redrawing and what not, but the blank screen with the processing at the top is just odd and annoying. What is it processing?
    it is clearing the dbcache.

    why do you guys think that the pre and the iphone dont include a camcorder out of the box? if a 3rd party app can enable this feature so easily, why didnt palm? they did it on all previous models.
  10. #70  
    I have it set to clear everything on exit. Can't imagine why it needs to do it when I start it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by samid View Post
    it is clearing the dbcache.

    why do you guys think that the pre and the iphone dont include a camcorder out of the box? if a 3rd party app can enable this feature so easily, why didnt palm? they did it on all previous models.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  11. samid's Avatar
    Posts
    194 Posts
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    I have it set to clear everything on exit. Can't imagine why it needs to do it when I start it up.
    check your total free dbcache before and after that processing screen. i dont fully understand the way it works but the total dbcache actually increases after a long "processing" time before blazer.
  12. #72  
    Another thing I will miss with the 755P. That side button below the Volume buttons, I have it set up with PocketTunes so no matter where I am, I can have it play or stop my music with a touch of the button. With the Pre, I'll have to look at the screen to tap the button through the notification bar.
  13. #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Another thing I will miss with the 755P. That side button below the Volume buttons, I have it set up with PocketTunes so no matter where I am, I can have it play or stop my music with a touch of the button. With the Pre, I'll have to look at the screen to tap the button through the notification bar.
    Sometimes, I think I'll miss that, too, but when I listen to pTunes, it's usually with a stereo Bluetooth headset, which allows me to play, pause, skip forward & back, and even adjust the volume.

    It might be worth considering.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions