1.    #1  
    I just got an e-mail from palm. I'm a normal average person. So I get the normal average email. EXCEPT ITS FROM PALM!!!! BOOOMMM BABY!!

Here's the same email I got I think click here

I'm skype'n with the girlfriend so I can't give it immediate attention but whats it say?
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Just a page summing up what we all saw yesterday in the videos.
  3.    #3  
    yeah...

I do think that the rest of the news probably will be coming from sprints end... sprint... we wait for thy momentous announcement
    Says Fandago's going to cost.
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft View Post
    Says Fandago's going to cost.
    "Sold separately" means that it doesn't come on the phone out of the box - you have to download it, and you'll have to purchase it. Like the Free iPhone apps, you'll purchase it - for $0.00.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    I got the feeling free stuff would just be side loaded from the companies site. The app store will have a bunch of stuff and be a way to market your app, but you should be able to sell it or give it away via a download from the pre's browser.

Just the impression I got.
    I just got an email from sprint too, looks like advertising for the PRE is officially starting.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hair View Post
    "Sold separately" means that it doesn't come on the phone out of the box - you have to download it, and you'll have to purchase it. Like the Free iPhone apps, you'll purchase it - for $0.00.
    Yes. I doubt the Fandango app would cost any money, because they get paid for each ticket you buy. If I remember right, they charge $1 for each ticket. It is a convenience may or may not worth it for you.
    Palm V -> Treo 600 (lost) -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre -> Photon