1.    #1  
    Cranky Geeks did a really bad job of discussing the Palm Pre on Wednesday's show. John D spend most of the time making bad Palm Pray jokes and compared it to the BB Storm? Also the guests knew very little about the phone. Only the google guy mention something about the UI looked nice, and he's a GOOGLE guy (in later story on the show he had no problem talking about the G1).

Cranky Geeks

Story starts @ 6:35 in the show.
    Last edited by miles4000; 04/02/2009 at 11:42 AM.
    Uh... what a bunch of monkey farts. The viewers asked for them to say more about the Pre, and they make fun of the phone, and contribute absolutely nothing to the viewer request. Guess that's why they call that show "Cranky" Geeks.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Uh... what a bunch of monkey farts. The viewers asked for them to say more about the Pre, and they make fun of the phone, and contribute absolutely nothing to the viewer request. Guess that's why they call that show "Cranky" Geeks.
    I think I was the viewer they were talking about. I been watching that show for awhile and have been asking for a Palm Pre story. It's normally a pretty good show, but alot depends on what guests he gets.
    I didn't see so much of a problem with the guests...it was him! lol...oh well.
  5.    #5  
    I seen the show before and those guests were not good. One guest didnt say anything and the other works at Google.

But you are right regarding John being totally clueless about the Pre!
    That's ok. It's a nice show and they were being their usual cranky selves. Really bad "Pre" jokes though

"What does Pre stand for" - Pre-bankrupcy
    or Pre is pronounced "Pray" - Pray that it gets launched?
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News