1.    #1  

Did a quick search on YouTube and found this one. Focuses mostly on the music apps. Not nearly as good as Dieters, but it's something.

Not sure if it was posted already, I believe it came from Palminfocenter.com

Yep....here's the link to their site.

Palm Pre Music and Multimedia Demos
    Here's some CTIA pictures that Bonnie Cha (CNET) just posted on her tweet as well:

Palm Pre at CTIA 2009--photos - CNET Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
    Here's some CTIA pictures that Bonnie Cha (CNET) just posted on her tweet as well:

Palm Pre at CTIA 2009--photos - CNET Reviews
    ... And yet again a stupid comment from CNet, who should know better. Do they fact-check anything they publish anymore? On one of their pictures, they mention it having a trackball, which it doesn't.
    CNet's coverage of the Pre has been very weak, in my opinion. I don't expect them to be like Precentral or MyPre, but they haven't talked about it much at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    CNet's coverage of the Pre has been very weak, in my opinion. I don't expect them to be like Precentral or MyPre, but they haven't talked about it much at all.
    I agree that CNET is lacking in Pre coverage. They do talk about it more in podcasts and video clips.