1.    #1  
    haven't seen this one before!

My hands on with the Palm Pre*|*My Pre

Got some shots of the pandora app in there, looks good!
  2. joelpalm
    Very cool. I hadn't seen that either
    The guy is posting it as we speak, he just met Hesse in the VIP Lounge of Sprint/Palm @ CTIA.

It's all new stuff... I expect a flurry of info in the coming days. Whether this includes release info I doubt it, but its enough for the rabid zombies of Silly Season (myself included of course).
    Someone click the damn Classic button!!!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Dieter's walk-through video is up now!
    My internet here sucks so I will be downloading it (Thanks for allowing that BTW)!!

Dieter rules!!
    Last edited by Eguy; 04/01/2009 at 04:04 PM. Reason: spelling ftl.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09

Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Pre seems sllllloooooooowwwwwww when opening apps I hope it gets faster. but way kool.
    Last edited by bignoze; 04/01/2009 at 04:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bignoze View Post
    Pre seems sllllloooooooowwwwwww when opening apps I hope it gets faster. but way kool.
    I think that it was because of all the background activity going on during the demo but I have noticed it has speed up with every new build. I am sure by 1.0 it will be pretty darn smooth.

I looked at that link just a few mins ago....not that much there then, but now they got a video and more screenshots up.
    Quote Originally Posted by bignoze View Post
    It depends on what app they were opening. I mean it takes Pandora awhile to load on my pc and movie trailers and tv video's need to buffer alittle before playing.
    Seems fine to me. Obviously, the more that apps run at the same time, the slower it will get.

Loving everything I see so far!

One thing that has me a bit worried....in one of the videos, forgot by whom, they open and email that's a html page. When he zooms in, the text doesn't auto adjust to fit the window...wish it would do that!

I really hope that's only limited to email, and that it does it correctly on the browser.