Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by lastdetailwd View Post
    I second that. I don't need all of my facebook friends on my phone. I simply don't need all of those contacts on my phone. It would be ridiculous.
    I third that.

I hope you can group contacts and view by groups (same with email and sms).
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by lastdetailwd View Post
    I don't need all of my facebook friends on my phone. I simply don't need all of those contacts on my phone. It would be ridiculous.
    This might be a great excuse to get rid of some of my old "friends." I have been meaning to do it anyway...
    Treo 180 (T-Mo) --> Treo 600 (T-Mo) --> Treo 180 (T-Mo) --> Treo 650 (T-Mo) --> Treo 650 NC (Cing) --> Treo 680 (Cing) --> Pre (Sprint)

I have a feeling that it is not gonna load all of your friends. I'm not sure how, but I just don't see facebook app gathering all of your friends into an address book. I believe the phone will "smart" enough to add facebook accounts to your already established list of contacts.

I do see this being sort of time consuming. Maybe their will be a manual addition of facebook contacts (kinda like I was speaking of before) and then maybe an automatic addition of facebooks- which would be less than appealing, myself included.
    Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    Another tweet. This is good news...

palmpreTouchstone and battery cover are bundled together. Can purchase extra battery cover if needed. #meet #CTIA09 #palmpre
    Not necessarily such good news. I can see having multiple Touchstones (home, office, etc.) and only needing one matching battery cover for the phone, rather than a spare cover associated with each of the extra Touchstones.
    Dr J

Palm III --> Palm m500 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 (2 days!) --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p (Sprint)
    KayPro II --> IBM Portable --> Mac SE --> Mac Performa 6115CD --> Mac PPC 6500 --> Mac G4 (Yosemite) --> iMac G5 20
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12