Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by entropism View Post
    Wiseass Frankly, a lot of release dates hit Engadget/BGR the same day or the day before the store reps get it. I can't think of a release so far that we weren't aware of it first, except for the reissued Curves. When the whole thing went down, it was basically "Send back the curves!!!" "You'll get some in soon-ish" and "Hey look, we got Curves, cool?"
    Thanks for that

Yes, I agree, when the official date is known, the reps will most likely know it as soon as everyone else.

The sad part is; that the huge, gigantic, rumor thread was because of members listening to reps. False hope and info has come from reps thinking they need to prove they know something they don't.
    And up until the Pro was released they continued to confuse the Pre with the Pro.
    The Pre rumor threads slowed to almost a stop as soon as the Pro was released.

Edit: I need to qualify that my using the word 'reps' should not have been so general or blanket. As if to say reps don't know what they're talking about.
    I see now where my 'Sarcasm Mode: ON' post could be very insulting to sprint reps in general.
    Sorry.
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 03/31/2009 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Edit:
    Just call me Berd.
  2.    #22  
    No need to say you're sorry, I'm not a rep, I'm a tech. But I knew you had no malice intended, no worries man.

Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Thanks for that

Edit: I need to qualify that my using the word 'reps' should not have been so general or blanket. As if to say reps don't know what they're talking about.
    I see now where my 'Sarcasm Mode: ON' post could be very insulting to sprint reps in general.
    Sorry.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12