Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    According to this US.New report, Skype has no plans to write software for the Palm Pre.

""We want to see how that device sells," COO Scott Durchslag told reporters. "If [the Pre] takes off, it's something we'll consider."
    Hopefully they'll consider it later we'll have it on the Pre!
    So that means it'll be a while, if at all. *SIGH!*
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I gotta say that Skype has become one of the most handy applications on the Macs at work and my boss loves it. He wants to get the Pre when it comes out, but he has found out that there will be no Skype for the Pre. That gotta suck guys, 'cause there is skype for the iphone and it works really great.
  4. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Don't worry. We can write our OWN VoIP client.
    I seriously need Skype for the Pre - I am going to europe in a week and if I could find a wifi hotspot and had Skype, I'd be in business!!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12