Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    There is a thread for predictions and speculation. It's sticky at the top of the first page. Not the greatest thread to create for your 1st post.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Well he was just excited and tried to contribute something interesting.

Weird how they didn't include what messaging clients the Pre includes.
    well I didn't flame him or anything. Was just mentioning. If you don't tell the newbs, they won't learn nothin'.

They didn't include a lot of things for the Pre or rate it because it's not available so nothing is set in stone.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Hmmm... Interesting that InfoSync posts this. Didn't they also post that it was coming out in February a while back? I'm not taking too many of their stats seriously. They also say the camera has autofocus. Doesn't the Pre have a fixed focus camera?
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Not sure about them posting the Feb release, but the May release they've had up for awhile. I was thinking about that when I was over there the other day, but I thought it was just speculation. But, I guess everything will be speculation until Sprint confirms the date anyways.
    ok ...rookie 1st post should have been in the otjher thread. next time.
    Score -1

but, 1st person was new infomraton. I had not seen this article before, and i don't think it had been posted here.
    Score + 1

hathetran - Your even

and that may date must be an out right guess. The chance of apirl is slim, and june is the last month it can be release and stay on schedule. Not much risk in guessing May.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Problem is Infosync is often wrong with dates. Last year, they posted the Bold would be out by June on ATT and Sept for Sprint & Verizon which they were both dead wrong and it was a no brainer. I would trust Infosync about as far as I could throw them...
    Quote Originally Posted by Outrigger View Post
    Problem is Infosync is often wrong with dates. Last year, they posted the Bold would be out by June on ATT and Sept for Sprint & Verizon which they were both dead wrong and it was a no brainer. I would trust Infosync about as far as I could throw them...
    about how far is that?
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    about how far is that?
    you know the infinite sign? just a tad further than that...