Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmair View Post
    I have an ipod touch, latest version, and it is not the most reliable device I have owned, my daughter also has one, same experience.
    Terry
    my iphone crashes more than my treo pro... nuff said
    Switched from the iPhone to Treo Pro
    Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    My 700p works fine. I reset it once or twice a month to keep it snappy because sometime Blazer likes to act up...but its really not a big deal. Before I go to bed you just tap the reset button and thats it. Crashes are bad but I won't mind an occasional reset to keep everything quick.

No doubt in my mind the number of buggy Pre's will be A LOT less than the 700's...still be a couple but they will be prompt on exchanging it.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    I finally had to give up on my old 755p. It hard reset itself about once a month. So, I stopped installing 3rd party apps on it, except for 1. Still had reboots several times a day!

So, I borrowed a HTC Touch Pro from the job that no one used and I HATE it. Even though I don't get the reboots, the Windows Mobile platform is still way more complicated to used then my old non-trusty Palm.

I have my name on a Sprint store waiting list, and will be devastated if I don't have my Pre by June 6. However, I am still somewhat skeptical that the phone will be as stable as the iPhone I tried for a month late last year!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12