Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Mobile Tech Today has an article about WebOS. In the first paragraph they mention some of the software companies that attended.

Pandora
    MySpace
    Intuit
    Fandango
    Epocrates

We have heard about the medical software from Epocrates. Also Pandora bragged about it taking only three days to port Pandora to the Pre.

The one that caught my eye is Inuit. One of my much needed apps on my Treo is Pocket Quicken. If I can get a native Quicken app on a Pre that does not upload all my financial data to and Intuit server, I'll buy that sucker in a flash.

Pocket Quicken is made by Landware. I wonder if Intuit or Landware will develop for the Pre.

Any other rumors about Quicken on the Pre?
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    Quote Originally Posted by TomD View Post
    Mobile Tech Today has an article about WebOS. In the first paragraph they mention some of the software companies that attended.

Pandora
    MySpace
    Intuit
    Fandango
    Epocrates

We have heard about the medical software from Epocrates. Also Pandora bragged about it taking only three days to port Pandora to the Pre.

The one that caught my eye is Inuit. One of my much needed apps on my Treo is Pocket Quicken. If I can get a native Quicken app on a Pre that does not upload all my financial data to and Intuit server, I'll buy that sucker in a flash.

Pocket Quicken is made by Landware. I wonder if Intuit or Landware will develop for the Pre.

Any other rumors about Quicken on the Pre?

From the surface maybe Intuit will do something for us, I asked Landware several time to develop for the BB but no apparent interest. That remains me the BB will launch there store soon!