• No, they won't offer any new information on a release date

52 57.14%
  • No, but they will narrow it down to a month or couple of weeks

13 14.29%
  • I'll be surprised if Sprint even shows or talks about the Pre at CTIA

14 15.38%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This poll is not what you WANT to happen, but what do you BET will happen.
    Being that this is the last consumer electronics show (not referring to CES), I'm sure they will do something. This is pretty much their last chance in a show designed for items such as phones.
    They better...it only makes sense!

Off Topic:

NM08SRT8,

I am trying to figure out your name. I am guessing you have a 08 SRT8 of some sort, just don't know what the NM stands for?

We should race
    I agree with NM08SRT8 in a way. I think they're going to have to do something at this last event. They have to give us a little something to chew on hopefully being the release date or price. I'm really feeling like it could come out in April!?!?!?!
    I'm thinking NM could be New Mexico.
    But there is a Charger and a Challenger, and a 300M SRT8....

Either way, if he's stock, I can take him...

Sorry, totally off topic!
    The pre will NOT come out in April, I can guarantee it. I'd bet on mid may to the beginning of june.
    Maybe you should do another poll asking if people would rather have more info on the device and webOS instead. We know its coming in May or June so knowing a specific date isn't a big deal.

Suppose Palm announced today a release date of June 15th. What would that do for you?
    It would make me relax....
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post

Suppose Palm announced today a release date of June 15th. What would that do for you?
    No, we are a microwave generation dealing with a crock-pot company.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    I think I am at a point where I couldn't care any less about the release date. It'll come out whenever it does... meanwhile I am trying to be as content as I can with my Touch.
    Quote Originally Posted by haydur View Post
    I think I am at a point where I couldn't care any less about the release date. It'll come out whenever it does... meanwhile I am trying to be as content as I can with my Touch.
    Yeah...I am trying to be content with my Touch also...for the time being. Although, every time it feels sluggish and slow, I am so looking forward to a device that is fast and responsive.

Did you ever get that YouTube app to work on yours?
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    Maybe you should do another poll asking if people would rather have more info on the device and webOS instead. We know its coming in May or June so knowing a specific date isn't a big deal.

Its like waiting for a train without a schedule. Knowing WHEN it arrives won't make it any faster, but at least you're expecting.

I HIGHLY doubt they'll make a release announcement. They'll just do some more demos. Many people say that they will probably announce it on their Webnair but never happened.
    When is CTIA?
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    When is CTIA?
    April 1-3
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Yeah...I am trying to be content with my Touch also...for the time being. Although, every time it feels sluggish and slow, I am so looking forward to a device that is fast and responsive.
    Did you ever get that YouTube app to work on yours?
    I did and it's quite fast, but not really that much touch friendly than the HTC Youtube app. And regarding your sluggish comment, if you are not using the NFSFan ROM on your Touch, you are NOT using the right ROM. I've had the Touch for like two years and used many ROMs, and this is the best one, period. I get AGPS locks indoors, even in basements in less than 10 seconds... everytime. And the HTC Footprints (geotagging pictures) app is hella useful.

Now let's get back to wondering when the Pre is going to come out and whether and whether Palm can convince Sprint to let me have it on my SERO plan...
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    I believe on April 1st they'll announce it'll be released for $99 on April 2nd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    I wish!
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    ... and on Arpil 2nd when we all line up with our $$$ at the Sprint stores all the Sprint & Palm reps will shout out "April Fools!"
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    They better...it only makes sense!

Off Topic:

NM08SRT8,

I am trying to figure out your name. I am guessing you have a 08 SRT8 of some sort, just don't know what the NM stands for?

We should race
    300c SRT8, and yes I'm in NM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast