Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Deleted Thread

Out of kindness and privacy, please don't mention username or topic publicly.

Sure it was exciting, but let's show our appreciation by honoring his request.

Thanks,
    Berd
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 03/25/2009 at 12:03 AM.
    Just call me Berd.
    Can someone explain how the most significant thread on this board in the last two months just disappeared? Berd?
    I just asked Berd too.

WTF?

That was good fun! Hmm, didn't like what he said about the release date though.....sticking to June
    I totally considered that I was just dreaming.
    That thread was removed by user's request .
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    That thread was removed by user's request .
    was this tied to the link that you just posted and removed on precentral.net ? that also had a pic?
    I must have missed the fun.
    It was a lapse on a few people's parts. No new real info anyway, so it's best to leave the matter closed.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eekinsman View Post
    Can someone explain how the most significant thread on this board in the last two months just disappeared? Berd?
    I take one night off from lurking on this board and I miss something big but I have no idea what I missed.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    I just saw that it was removed. Just glad to see that things are happening. Don't want to ruin any chances of getting more info or get anyone in trouble
    Now i'm curious. :P
    I'm sticking with mid April - just out of sheer hope and want
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    Now i'm curious. :P
    That's exactly what the Pre needs. After listening to the TreoCast and how excitement has probably peaked, we need slipups to keep the interest going! Go Palm!

BTW, I've been asked by friends and family on why I keep buying Palm devices. They tell me that I'm the only person that they know that buys their devices. To them, Palm was good years ago but is a dinosaur now. I try to explain to them about the Pre and direct them to the Palm website but they're not interested. I guess some people's perspective on Palm has not changed. Hopefully once there is mainstream media info available they might reconsider.

Just thinking out loud.
    Argh! I go out and have a good time with my girlfriend and friends for once and The Goat misses something exciting!? That's it. I'm never going out ever again! Or if I do go out I will set an alarm that goes off every 10 minutes. Maybe I can write a Blackberry app that automatically refreshes the thread every so often. Haw!

(J/k I'm not that crafty)

Now I'm just hungover and curious.
    Hey Pedro, before the thread was deleted, I posted that someone should wake up the goat cause you would have really like the thread. MannyZ can vouch for this. it was about 12:30 am

eek
    Eekinsman well thank you for being thoughtful friend!
    Somebody private message me what the thread was about this is killing me
    was it the thread about that guy who barely said much and answered a bunch of questions in later threads?

Question1 ?
    Answer1

blah blah blah
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    -edit- I'm an *****
    Last edited by Zyphlin; 03/25/2009 at 02:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by btwilli1 View Post
    Somebody private message me what the thread was about this is killing me
    me too!
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast