Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by leadtrumpetdave View Post
    me too!
    alright ... me too.. might as well find out what all the excit was about. Nothing lese intresting going on in the "Pre" world.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Please PM Me also, what was the story on the Pre?

Thanks
    Sprint client since 1998. Treo 650, Treo 700, Treo 755p, Palm Pre till it died--- now have HTC EVO
    Quote Originally Posted by btwilli1 View Post
    Somebody private message me what the thread was about this is killing me
    Ditto. I'm nosey!
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanharig View Post
    Ditto. I'm nosey!
    Your not nosey, it's just that we are all so anxious for information and we glean every bit we can. The next two months will not fly by fast enough!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanharig View Post
    Ditto. I'm nosey!
    Your not nosey, it's just that we are all so anxious for information and we glean every bit we can. The next two months will not fly by fast enough!!
    weird, i guess I missed it too. Was it something that Palm or Sprint told you guys to take down or what? Was it something that was even worth caring about?
    Man, oh man! I missed it, too. If anyone gets a PM with the scoop, go ahead and forward it my way, will ya? I've got go be in-the-know.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    I'm going to request a PM too. I don't have 15 posts just yet so I can't really PM anyone. thanks guys!
    Toss a PM this way too, Please ! I know........get a life !
    Christ! Me, too?? Please???
    oh i tried to send a pm but i guess i can't yet, guess youz guys should take advice from my name and you wouldn't have missed it XD
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    I can't believe I missed this. Can somebody PM me too please?
    Why do i get the feeling that there really was no news. I would think word would get out about it if there was.
    If someone will PM me I promise to PM two people... Pay it forward you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Homie View Post
    If someone will PM me I promise to PM two people... Pay it forward you know.
    Good plan. I'll PM everyone that asks (if I'm allowed) if someone gives me the low down.

I find it funny that the most popular thread right now is about something that no one has any clue about and could quite possibly be absolutely nothing.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    I'll take a PM too.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    can anyone vouch they've at least received the infamous 'pm' with the death star blueprints, or is this the deaf leading the blind in a game of marco polo?
    well i asked for the pm first!
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    no PM yet
    Sprint client since 1998. Treo 650, Treo 700, Treo 755p, Palm Pre till it died--- now have HTC EVO
    sorry guys, closed.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12