Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    This is my third post - so going out on a limb, but I swear there was a Sprint Palm Pre in the most recent Heroes Episode: Season 3 - Episode: Cold Snap

It is used by "Rebel" in the train station to cause a diversion by wirelessly hacking into the train station's alarm system so he and Tracy can escape. They only show the top half of the device, but I don't know of any other sprint phones that look like that.
    Phone History: VisorPhone --> Treo180 --> Treo650--> Treo700p--> PalmCentro --> HTCTouchDiamond (2weeks) --> PalmCentro --> Palm Pre
    Looked like it to me too.
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    i thought it might be too but it was onscreen for a split second and i didnt care to rewind it just to try and see if it actually was.
    I was instantly excited, however I think the screen was too small and more square?

Anyone else?

graylion
    I thought it looked like the 8330 Curve. It was deffo winmo os.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Lol. It was not a Curve - I have one and it looks nothing like that. And all that was on the screen was a station diagram. There was nothing from any OS.

The case looked just like a Pre but I thought the screen was two square as well. It had a huge Sprint logo and was probably designed to look like a Pre.
    Could it have been the instinct, the instinct was all over the episode of 24 which was on the same time as Heroes, so I didnt catch Heroes
    It was the Treo Pro. Here's a snap pic I took. You can see the "Treo" sign if you look closely:

Photo_032309_002 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    i noticed the phone that "rebel" had, but like others said, it didn't look like the Pre to me. I may have to rewatch that part... its saved on my DVR.
    It's a Treo Pro

I've attached a screen shot. You can see the windows flag on the left side.

Tim
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I’m a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Mystery solved. =)
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Looks like it was the Treo Pro. You can see the ringer switch on the top sticking up too. Got excited for nothing.
    Phone History: VisorPhone --> Treo180 --> Treo650--> Treo700p--> PalmCentro --> HTCTouchDiamond (2weeks) --> PalmCentro --> Palm Pre
    other than that, Heroes last night was freaking amazing.
    Let's hope that they just use that small Sprint name in that top area that's part of the screen on the Pre and the logo on the back mirror.
    Just imagine. Claire is hiding or running away from someone. She is around the corner of a building. She gets a message & pulls out a Pre. It's from the rebel* telling her to watch out, so she uses the mirror on the back to peek around the corner. The camera zooms into the mirror to focus on who is approaching her, but you can see a slightly blurred Sprint logo. =)

*Note: I didn't watch last nights episode, so I don't know if the rebel has been revealed. I'm assuming s/he hasn't yet.
    Don't spoil it for me! I'll have to watch it tonight.
    boo..no sylar. He steals the show.
    well we can hint about rebel. He shares a name with someone's screen name on this site.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    well we can hint about rebel. He shares a name with someone's screen name on this site.
    And when you find out who it is, you'll slap yourself for not already realizing it.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    And when you find out who it is, you'll slap yourself for not already realizing it.
    LoL... sooo true. I called it like 3 weeks ago at least (or whenever it was that Rebel started coming up).
    I thought it was a bit obvious based on the "things" that were happening.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast