1.    #1  
    I check this boad religously each day for new morsel of information on the Pre. How long has it been since we've had any actually new? It would seem Palm really should try to feed the viral marketing. Release some new information each week, and keep the momentum rolling.
    Palm V > samsung i500> treo 650 > treo 755p> Centro> Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornTreo View Post
    I check this boad religously each day for new morsel of information on the Pre. How long has it been since we've had any actually new? It would seem Palm really should try to feed the viral marketing. Release some new information each week, and keep the momentum rolling.

I am in the same boat and check TC several times a day!!! But lately no news at all!
    +3,765...

We need news.

Or better yet, we just need the Pre.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Palm asked on Facebook if I was following their Twitter account, here's my reply:

No I am not.

1) I think Twitter is retarded.
    2) You guys have nothing interesting except for demoing the same features over and over and over again.

Get back to me when you have a release date, an SDK that is out and perhaps in store demo units.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre3P0 View Post
    Nothing different there. Just less of it.
    Haydur » Ouch. That's harsh. You have a point though. I follow them on Twitter, yet I have no idea why. Palm just repeats 1H09 over and over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    Haydur » Ouch. That's harsh. You have a point though. I follow them on Twitter, yet I have no idea why. Palm just repeats 1H09 over and over again.
    Palm actually made a post on their blog of acronyms of their stock responses.

The Official Palm Blog: Answers to a few FTQs (frequently tweeted questions)
    It doesn't help any that the poor fella using Palm's Twitter account is a newcomer to the Palm world and can't even answer those simple comparison (between Garnet and WebOS) questions that so many of us ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornTreo View Post
    I believe that was CES '09 in Jan. at the release keynote
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    I believe that was CES '09 in Jan. at the release keynote
    Funny, but essentially true.
    The latest "news" is the rumor of a delay to year's end: Commercial Times: Palm "smartphones" delayed to end of year
    (
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo47 View Post
    The latest "news" is the rumor of a delay to year's end: Commercial Times: Palm "smartphones" delayed to end of year
    (
    Palm tweet'ed that this will not affect the Pre.
    AT&T: New iPhone will be hot, son : Boy Genius Report

Saw that for the iphone. C'mon Palm, throw us a bone here..lol