Damn their teasing!
    At least we can expect some nice stuff when more details arrive.
    It really didn't offer anything up. But I watched it twice anyway.
    I hate the little spoonfull's of info dripping out.

"Where's the beef?"
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

3.    #5  
    Yeah, don't like the "we can't say anything" part of it...
  4. cap
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    wait so were they "at sprint"?

Nice to hear the same line repeated 50 times in a minute spot.
    Okay that's it! SF preDevCampers we're all invading Palm HQ!
    Developer must watch videos by Douglas Crockford of Yahoo:
    The JavaScript Programming Language part 1/4
    Theory of the DOM 1/3
    Advanced JavaScript 1/3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki View Post
    I was playing on my son's iphone (in Pocket Express) last night so I decided to send a question to Handmark or Pocket Express; here's my question and their response

1.Will pocket express be available for the "Palm Pre" when it is released on sprint. you have included it on a lot of Sprint phones & all Palm phones

(response) Unfortunately we can not disclose any plans for future new product releases. We are always working to increase our product offering and will certainly notify you via email when/if this product is made available.

Customer (. Jerry) 03/18/2009 11:10 PM

Please send answer to jerry.g***@yahoo.com

I have always enjoyed Pocket Express on Treo's and Sprint's Smartphones devices so I hit them with the question. I use the "movie times" the most, it was free on Treo's for a while and then they wanted a subscription and now it is free again.

Just noticed on Engadget.com that the Iphone 3 is mentioned (2 devices)
    We have nice phones coming down the road! The BB Niagara is coming but BB's still do not have a wealth of software and I am not sure why!
    Last edited by Gas Man; 03/19/2009 at 08:13 PM. Reason: English
    i know those 2 know the release date, i was hoping during palms earning call that ed would give the release date out.