Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    What Phone OS Are You Most Excited About Now?

Yet another poll all my fellow Pre fans can vote for. As of typing this, of course iPhone 3.0 is at the top with 48% but the WebOS is second with 36%. Let's try to change that up!
    Last edited by EeZeEpEe; 03/18/2009 at 01:11 PM.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    That's just insane how well the webOS is doing.
    I haven't put in my vote yet. But I'm still on track to do it sometime in 2nd half of 2009
    A lot of Apple fanboys to put the minor tweaks to that OS in first.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    interesting to see that webOS is way more popular than android
    Ugh. Gizmodo and Engadget are festering cesspools of rabid apple fanboyism.
    There's voices of reason to counter them on Engadget. And even Giz isn't happy about the Shuffle earphones, LOL! Nor the new "pay in app" model.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    Ugh. Gizmodo and Engadget are festering cesspools of rabid apple fanboyism.
    Agreed.

What happened to the Apple fanatics? They used to be cool. They were the ones who "thought different" and were the little guy trying to out shine the big bad Microsoft juggernaught. Now, anyone who does not think "Apple FTW!" gets to have abuse heaped upon them from legions of Gizmo and Engadge posters. They have become proactive in their contempt of anything not Apple branded. Zelots that make any Pre-fans look like stoics.

Do you know why I don't have an iPhone? It is because of the Zelots. Their fanatisim has lost King Jobbs at least one sale.

(That and AT&T stinks)
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
  9.    #9  
    Just wanted to say sorry this thread is a repost. I didn't see Young HoV 718 thread.

Also I am an Apple fan. I've been a Mac user since 1996 and have also had several iPods including the 1st generation Touch which I will be purchasing the 3.0 software for. The main reason I am getting a Pre is because I'm on Sprint already. If the iPhone ever gets on Sprint I would probably end up getting it. However, I do "think different" and believe the way WebOS works and handles multiple apps is a HUGE thing that the iPhone is missing.
    Last edited by EeZeEpEe; 03/18/2009 at 05:37 PM.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

I must say that the Pre interface looks slicker than everyone else in that photo!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  11. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Just voted +1 for WebOS....
    How can anyone vote for something which doesn't exist yet?!? You Pre fanboys are insane. What a stupid "vote".
    -- josh
    3.0 doesn't exist either, just the beta for developers.

Don't be so serious.

Who's winning? Probably apple but I can't see the votes and I can't vote either. Was it limited voting time
    Apple, 46%
    WebOS, 39%

Maybe you can't vote from a phone? If you're on one, that is. I can still vote from my laptop.

Sad thing is I'm on my computer lol. Wow, I'm glad to see that Palm is able to stand toe to toe with Apple. Looks like a very close match but I doubt WebOS will surpass it. Apple has to big a market for Palm to catch up.
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by steinbej View Post
    How can anyone vote for something which doesn't exist yet?!? You Pre fanboys are insane. What a stupid "vote".
    -- josh
    Uh. NONE of the OS's exist in final form. Not really that stupid to be excited for any of them.

jesus... all this Pre talk is just making me want it more. It's like my crack.

and i voted Pre
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Finally able to see and vote. Pre Vote here as well. That android name...cupcake. Tasty name
    SHOCKED as to how well WebOS is doing... and just glancing at comments how they are curious about WebOS
    Now it's the WAITING GAME: a GSM Palm Pre
    T680 (COPPER) + Cingular = FUN!!
    My T650 & 6230b and NX70 are retired... =(
    http://mrg9605.com
    http://ipgeek21.com
    noncents.net
    http://seresqueridos.com

justdai.com
    reddingk.com
    georgeozuna.com
    goaskoscar.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast