Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    Why would they be anymore excited about getting absolutely NO NEW INFO than we are? Really you'd have to be majorly clueless about the Pre to have been impressed with anything they said.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    Will Sprint/Palm be reading this article?
    I hope so. It certainly feels like they're not paying attention to what people want in terms of information to have done this webinar in this way. I'm actually feeling a little bit insulted.

But as Dieter said, it wasn't really for us, more for Sprint investors--not sure why they bothered inviting tech journalists if that's the case, though.

I feel teased. I'm tempted to leave mean comments on Palm's blog.
  4.    #5  
    I made the post just to reflect the feelings that webinar invoked. It aint just us. Hopefully Palm/Sprint recognize this.
    As I said elsewhere, I think this was all about Sprint for Sprint by Sprint. No one outside of Sprint and a few non-tech journalists should've been invited to watch a mediocre PowerPoint followed by incessant "questions" about ReadyNow and Everything plans.
    I am very disappointed too, but they did say its the first in a series of them....gotta start somewhere.
    I would expect them to release a price a couple of weeks after the Pro has been out...perhaps the May 17th release date as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin C View Post
    I would expect them to release a price a couple of weeks after the Pro has been out...perhaps the May 17th release date as well
    i don't think they want to go head to head w/ Apple, or any major tech announcement
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.