1.    #1  
    Hey all,

I know this is another my friend/brother post, but I seen my brother last night and he asked if I got the new sprint mailer. I have been telling him about the Pre, as he is not very internet friendly... He and I both are treo/centro lovers... There is really no other phone/everything, is there??? But anyways to the point. He said it had the pro specs and the pre specs and a picture in it, and of course some other sprint phones in it.. NO dates or price, but he said it was in there????

Has anyone else got or seen this mailer? I am going out of town this weekend, but he is supposed to save it for me.. Lets hope he remembers....

How close are we, if Sprint is advertising to their customer base??

Just thought I would share..
    Why can't he just "emailer" it to you???
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki View Post
    Why can't he just "emailer" it to you???
    "he is not very internet friendly"
    Can he hand it to you, and you take a picture to post on here? You seem a lot more internet friendly than your friend.
  5.    #5  
    I got back in town last nite, so I am gonna try and get with him sometime this week. The plan is to have it handed over to me... Sounds like an illegal transaction...lol. But I am going to scan it and post.

No one else has seen this mailer? I am with Sprint and I haven't seen anything at all...
    of mailer for me or family and we've been with Sprint since 1997. Sounds like your bro has a juicy nugget...can't wait to see the scan!
    The only thing I got lately from Sprint that was not a bill, was a nice little letter informing me that the price I need to pay to have a broken or lost phone replaced is going from 50 to 100 dollars.

Cheerful news!
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    The only thing I got lately from Sprint that was not a bill, was a nice little letter informing me that the price I need to pay to have a broken or lost phone replaced is going from 50 to 100 dollars.

Cheerful news!
    Oh that's what that was...I saw the first page - something about product insurance something and off it went to the recycle bin. Thanks! LOL
  9.    #9  
    I talked with him last night. He said he has it put up for me. He also said that it did not list the specs as he stated. It was more of the this is coming and its great article. All the other phones were listed in a chart form with specs and he thought the Pre was on there, but looking at it again yesterday, the specs were not.

But at least it is making it into some mailers and getting out to the general public. I had him take a quick pic of the Pre page. It is not the greatest but it is what it is. I will see him maybe tomorrow or sunday at the latest. So hopefully he remembers to bring me the mailer...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Is that the pre in the photo, sasquatch or a UFO? Hopefully someone else got the mailer and can post the whole ad.
    Palm V > samsung i500> treo 650 > treo 755p> Centro> Pre
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    I'm calling the Men in black! I think the Pre got eaten by a purple monster!
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    I'm calling the Men in black! I think the Pre got eaten by a purple monster!
    Please tell them to hurry! I need that Pre to look cool @ my Job. All my friends are asking me when am I getting a new phone. Don't know how long I can keep waiting.
  14.    #14  
    LOL. Now you guys cant say that I didnt warn you first and say that it was a bad picture. I told you he is tech unfriendly... But I did see him last night and he gave me the Sprint Book... And it is a book. 45 pages of all Sprint's stuff. But I have scanned in the page and trying to attach it. Hopefully this one is a little better. I scanned the whole page. I dont know how he got this book and no other Sprint peeps have... I feel left out now...

Its not letting me attach for some reason... Someone want me to email it to them. Post or PM addess....
    I'd love to see this too. Can't wait till you get it up.
    I received a mailer from Sprint yesterday. Not a single mention (that I saw) of Palm, the Pre or webOS. They did however, have a whole page titled "Introducing Android".

I will try to remember to take some pictures of it tonight and post it up.
    WTH....look at the date on post #14 and #15
    What I see is someone who probably did a search and used an exisiting thread instead of starting a new one...which is proper forum etiquette.

Then the first post after is negative....geez people...lighten up!

I too saw no mention of Palm in that ad....kinda sad.
    Ya didn't even notice the dates...sorry about that. But I still was going to post here asking if ubguys had seen the latest mailer. Not a word about Palm or webOS.