Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I decided to look up in a dictionary all the words that start with "pre." It turns out that there are some really great words there. Here's a sample from Merriam-Webster's:

preciprocate (verb) : to do something deliberately in order to receive something in return.

precognizance (noun) : knowledge or awareness of event prior to actual occurrence.
    Precognizance is the knowledge of events before they occur. "Amanda was blessed with precognizance, so she did not board Flight 800. Later it crashed and she was safe at home."

precouperate
    (verb) : To rest prior to an activity or event in preparation.
    I have so much to do on Sunday that I need to precouperate on Saturday. —Lisa Van Bogget, Lisa Van Bogget, 09/29/07

Precrastinate
    (verb) : Developing a deliberate plan to avoid making a decision or action. also Precrastinator, Precrastination, Precreastiloutionary
    Sam told Ellen that it is easy to precrastinate, simply clain to need information from others and send them off on impossible tasks.

pregaming
    (verb) : to drink alcoholic beverages in one's domicile before heading out to a bar, club, party, etc., in order to prepare one's self for a social setting; a mini-party before the actual party that helps a person loosen up
    I have found that pregaming at my place really helps me save money at the bar because I don't have to buy a lot of drinks.

pregret (verb) : to regret something that one is about to do.

prehave
    (verb) : To plan to be really good before you are really bad.
    You better prehave before you break curfew so you can receive a lesser punishment when you get caught. —Amber Lee, ESL student's mistake on a prefix lesson, November 7, 2007

Premature Discardation (other) : The act of throwing something away just BEFORE you realize you need it.
    Dang, I had one of those, but it was premature discardation. —unknown

prepair (verb) : To fix something that isn't broken... yet. To fix in advance. Also, a misspelling of "prepare."
    There's a storm coming. I'll get the duct tape to prepair the screen door.

presearch
    (verb) : to look up random information in the hopes that, one day, it might come up in conversation

Pretaliation (noun) : An initial strike against an enemy who has not yet struck.
    A successful pretaliation will catch the enemy off guard and inflict maximum damage.

Prevenge
    (noun) : a preemptive retaliation
    Pre-diculous
    (adj) : absurd, laughable, unworthy of serious consideration attitude about a yet-to-be-delivered gadget.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    Pre-diculous
    (adj) : absurd, laughable, unworthy of serious consideration attitude about a yet-to-be-delivered gadget.
    lmao!!!
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    This one's cool too:
    presocentric (adjective) : One that is focused on the present moment, and unable to consider past or future times.
    The woman was struck by the beauty she saw and became presocentric. The monk tried to live most of his life in a presocentric state.

I strive to be presocentric myself.

I also plan to use my Pre for some precognizance.
    Maybe it initially started out as an acronym:

PRE = Palm Risking Everything
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    ^ that's a good one. lol
    ^Very good one!

So true.
    prenough -- When you've had almost all you can take regarding an unreleased device with no definite release date, and just want the speculation to end and be able to get the device.
    Sprint Treo 755p
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    premail
    (verb) to start writing a response email in anticipation of receiving an email.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    premail
    (verb) to start writing a response email in anticipation of receiving an email.
    I've done that.
    Developer must watch videos by Douglas Crockford of Yahoo:
    The JavaScript Programming Language part 1/4
    Theory of the DOM 1/3
    Advanced JavaScript 1/3
    These are hilarious!!!

Preoctomom
    (noun) a mother who had only 6 kids and thought it was not enough.

Prelease
    (verb) waiting anxiously for the release of a device and camping out at the store for 2 months before the relase date.

Presell
    (verb) creating an ebay auction for the first sold Palm Pre.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pilot1000 View Post
    prenough -- When you've had almost all you can take regarding an unreleased device with no definite release date, and just want the speculation to end and be able to get the device.
    If you've had prenough, you could always preturn it.

preturn
    (verb) to cancel an order that has not shipped yet because you are unsatisfied with the product
    u all are really bored
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Pre-nuptial - make sure you test run it before you get stuck for the duration of your contract.
    Pre-madonna
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-