Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  

enjoy
    Where was this located?
    if I had to guess, it looks like a website screenshot, and I'm gonna guess Google's ad system, lol. Let's see how wrong I am, lol
    Engadget i heard? Awesome!!!
    this has been on for weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by hotis300boy View Post
    this has been on for weeks
    I visit Engadget about 20 times daily, and this is the first I have seen of this ad. It's all over the front page!
  7.    #7  
    yeah that was the first ad.... i guess hotisboy is still thinking about that girl from bestbuy "P
    I've seen that ad as well on Engadget a couple of times. It shows up on the top and on the right simultaneously.

I think I've also seen it on Lifehacker as well.
    Engadget has had Pre ads since CES. They link to the Sprint promo site...
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    I too have seen this ad before
    It appears between articles for me.

I'd like to see ads somewhere else, like on TV. Sprint keeps mentioning it's broadband service, so throw in some Pre-ness too. Maybe show someone using one on Sprint 3G.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Been out for some time now.
    funn y - i visit engadget all the time, but i;m conditioned to ignore all adds. never saw this .
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    It appears between articles for me.

I'd like to see ads somewhere else, like on TV. Sprint keeps mentioning it's broadband service, so throw in some Pre-ness too. Maybe show someone using one on Sprint 3G.
    Yep, keeping thinking Dan will have one in his hand in upcoming commercials.
    The TC users have come up with better ads. I just want to see an official one with a release date. Thats all I'm asking, keep the price out, I wouldn't mind because I'll get it no matter the cost.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    This thread has helped me realize the power of my Firefox with AdBlock. Much better to get the jive talk directly from you guys, rather than having to wade through all that Madison Ave hype!!
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    Yep, keeping thinking Dan will have one in his hand in upcoming commercials.
    That would be a great ad!! CEO endorsement!

Sprint, Palm, take notice!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    That would be a great ad!! CEO endorsement!

Sprint, Palm, take notice!
    Oh it will happen. Half of Sprint's commercials involve Dan prancing around a city in black and white film.

I bet we'll see a black and white commercial with Dan talking about his fancy Pre within the month.

What's up with the renaissance music always playing in the background of those commercials?
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Wish ole Dan would get out of the commercial biz..
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    Wish ole Dan would get out of the commercial biz..
    Actually, I think he's doing what needs to be done... putting a face on things for Sprint, as opposed to the old generalizations about Sprint Customer Service being horrible and that sort of thing.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast