1.    #1  
    Like everyone else, waiting on the Pre is "killing me". Actually, I know it's just a phone and in the grand scheme of things . . . .

On the other hand, this is personal for me. My wife has a Motorola Razor that she has wanted to ditch for eight months now. The thing is on its last leg. "Mama" wants a new phone. I've been holding Mama off now for a long time. As I written previously in this forum, I went in the ATT store three times to convince myself to buy Iphones for me and Mama. I went in the Verizon store three times to convince myself to buy Storms for me and Mama (who was in labor with my son for. . . . for a long time, and deserves a new phone).

In the south we have a saying, "If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy." (Smile)

I want Palm to know that Mama wants a Pre. On the other hand, I want Mama to know that patience is in order. We want the Pre to be as close to "Prefect" as possible.

Put me down for 3 Pre's. One for me, one for Mama, and one for my son (who Mama brought into the world).

Another good thing about the release of the Pre is that it will cut down on silly posts like this one.
    Wow.
    Bubba, it just ain't in the south.
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    LMAO
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    im from the south. i understand.

tell mama to wait.
    cause big daddy dont know when the phone is coming out.
    but the phone is worth it like cheese on grits.
    NYC up in here ... no idea what u people are talkin about :-)
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Believe me (see forum name) - when Mama sees the bill for the Storm or the iPhone, she'll happily wait! Take it from a fellow southerner (TX via NC) who has tried the Storm and the iPhone. Patience, my southern friend, just tell Mama to have some patience.
    and just make yourself comfy on the floor.
    When a husband calls his wife, Mama, there is just something wrong :P
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    That's for sure! We say it in my house in Connecticut, and it's absolutely true.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G