Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    In the first dream, I got an alert on a Pre and everyone else around me got the same alert on a Blackberry. In the second dream, a friend said he got a good deal on one from Sprint, but for some reason the phone itself never materailized in his hand when I asked to see it.

I wonder what both of those dreams mean.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Your friend probably got the Pro
    Awesome! It means you will have the Pre soon! (Hopefully)

I usually only have one dream a night about the Pre. You totally trumped me on that.

It also may be that you were checking these forums or researching the Pre when you went to bed. (This happens to me often)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    In the first dream, I got an alert on a Pre and everyone else around me got the same alert on a Blackberry. In the second dream, a friend said he got a good deal on one from Sprint, but for some reason the phone itself never materailized in his hand when I asked to see it.

Well, Scriptures says that our dreams come from several sources; from God and from our day's activities. So I think that you have been thinking a lot about the Pre (lol you have so many phones), therefore the dream. So we all have been "dreaming" I want a Palm Pre! Good dream though! Thanks for sharing!
    Last edited by PalmPre; 03/07/2009 at 08:06 PM. Reason: add letter
    Quote Originally Posted by lastdetailwd View Post
    Your friend probably got the Pro
    That was good one.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover

Treo Lady (can't give up your fomer Name, sorry)

How did the phone feel, was it a "vivid dream"?
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmPre View Post
    Well. At least get it right then.
    If you put those dreams together I would say it sounds like this "Pre is giving an alert to you saying that it will not come out" Thats not a dream, thats a NIGHTMARE!
  9.    #9  
    Somewhat vivid. I can remember pulling it out of my purse when the alert went off and looking at the screen, then everyone else got the same alert on Blackberries and all their screens lit up, so I got distracted. For some reason, all the alerts were loud. I somewhat remember the feel, it was light. I think I left the glossy back on it, not the Touchstone one.

HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!

Registered Mar 09?
    Boy, you must be a long time lurker to remember that.

Lady Treo - that is

Welcome Registered member.
    Just call me Berd.
    Not to be confused with:
    Lady_Treo

http://discussion.treocentral.com/ma...-purchase.html
    Just call me Berd.

Were your dreams in color?
    Just call me Berd.
  13.    #13  
    Yes they were in color. The first one was more vivid though.

Did you dream anything about a Release Date?
    How about why Palm left out an Expansion Slot?

Do you think you could somehow work those questions into your dreams tonight?

Just call me Berd.
  15.    #15  
    I'll see what I can do, LOL!

Yeah the Pre has been invading a lot of my dreams as well. Like when I'm dreaming about playing with my daughter - I'm using the camera that instantly uploads the pics to Flickr. Or when I'm hungry for Sushi it sends me maps of all the local sushi places in the area and then automatically opens "open table" to make the reservations. Another time I dreamt that I was using it to track my heart bpm on the treadmill. That was a little weird but maybe not to far fetched
  17.    #17  
    I actually use Open Table and other similar programs. Good to have when planning lunch or dinner with friends or a date.

Maybe they'll honor a Pre App Store request? That one could come true, if so.

Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Registered Mar 09?
    Boy, you must be a long time lurker to remember that.

Lady Treo - that is

Welcome Registered member.

NO; old member, sorry, just playing with new screen Name (morningstar1844)
    Morningstar! That is one I havent seen in a while!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    It was a nightmare, I was driving by BestBuy and there was a line at least 15 people long already. Thank God I woke up. Looks like Pre hype is really getting to me now, anyone else having their lives taken over by the Pre? I remember the oven picture...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast