Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I haven't seen this posted yet, so here it is:
    T3 Hot 100: Top 10
    Nice. But isn't it too early to call for a "Gadget of the Year"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Modular View Post
    So... is WebOS really any good? Or expected to be? Can it sinc with MS Outlook? Comments welcome.

-Frank
    Quote Originally Posted by Modular View Post
    Absurd. Something which doesn't exist yet, AND there's nine months of the year to go, plenty of time for 10 more coolest items. Absurd.
    -- Josh
    That is really insane,the product is not even out yet and they vote it gadget of the year. It could be a big piece of junk I know it wont be but still. Plus what if something big happens and it doesnt come out for a year. Thats total BSS.
    Maybe their year ends in feb? LOL Anyways, i took it to be as of right now.
    Well, I think it's a bit silly to name a device that doesn't really exist yet to be anything other than "Hype of the Year". That being said, I've never heard of that website before, so what difference does it make.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    On the positive side, they think enough of the Pre from the demos to put it in this list.
    I think the OP misquoted the article nowhere do they say the top 100 of the year it's more like the top 100 gadgets to have now.
    we've trawled the corners of the globe for the most exclusive gear; and now we've drawn up a list of the 100 items that'll make your life complete.

Whether you've got pockets as deep as a basso profondo, or are feeling the economic pinch, there's something here that'll enrich your existence.

So sit back and enjoy the 100 hottest gadgets on the planet in association with Nagivon.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deleonj1225 View Post
    I think the OP misquoted the article nowhere do they say the top 100 of the year
    Yes.

The title is "The World's Hottest Gadgets".

Then it says "Around this time of year, the office buzzes with talk of the hot kit on the tech horizon. We've spent time in Vegas ogling upcoming releases; we've trawled the corners of the globe for the most exclusive gear; and now we've drawn up a list of the 100 items that'll make your life complete."

So I guess it's all gadgets either on sale now or known to be on sale in the near future.
    Sorry I did not read the article.
    T3 is far from an authoritative source. You could compare them to maxim + gadgets here in the states.

If it is shiny, from a 'prestige' brand and they can get a chick in a bikini to hold it then its going in the magazine. The actual merits of the product seldom enter into it.

Still, I am happy to see the Pre chosen!
    wow .. not even released
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Nice...good publicity is great!
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." —L. Ron Hubbard
    Yeah. Didn't the Storm win some frivilous awards before it was released? 'Nough said.

I doubt the Pre will have a botched launch. Sprint usually doesn't allow unfinished products to be sold. (The reason why we see so many missed release dates) Plus, Palm just can't afford it. Nor can Sprint. This phone IS lined up to be Sprint's flagship. (A REAL flagship, not the Instinct... Barf)
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    I doubt the Pre will have a botched launch. Sprint usually doesn't allow unfinished products to be sold.
    Hello? Instinct? You remember Sprint's last iPhone killer? Botched.
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    Plus, Palm just can't afford it. Nor can Sprint. This phone IS lined up to be Sprint's flagship. (A REAL flagship, not the Instinct... Barf)
    They are both so desperate to get this phone on the market that I can easily see them rushing it out with a fall back plan to "make it better" once it's in the field. It's what Palm did with their 700w.
    Is this forum dying or what...
    Quote Originally Posted by lastdetailwd View Post
    Yeah...boredom with waiting times gets to the best of us.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    I can easily see them rushing it out with a fall back plan to "make it better" once it's in the field. It's what Palm did with their 700w.
    It seems that's what everyone is doing lately.
    early adapter = beta tester.
    Quote Originally Posted by lastdetailwd View Post
    What's there to talk about?
    Release dates?
    the cloud?
    Expansion slot?

I say we just go shoot the breeze in OT.

Manny can start a Thread about Muscle Cars.
    I already started one about Pedro's favorite Rock Band.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast