Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Welp...we can all speculate i suppose on what the heck we'll learn on Mar 12th.

On Thursday, March 12, Sprint and Palm will co-host a Webcast centered around the Pre, complete with a demo by Fared Adib, vice president of Sprint Device Operations & Logistics, and Matt Crowley, product line manager at Palm. According to the e-mail, they will also highlight three key differentiators that make the Pre a "standout in the smartphone device category."

Personally, if i showed up (being media and invited..) and all i get is a rehash of prior stuff, i'd be a little miffed for having wasted my time. I'm hoping for release info along with some new details about the Pre or webOS.

Whatever the case, i'm glad they recognize the need to give us some more info.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    What's there to talk about?
    Release dates?
    the cloud?
    Expansion slot?

I say we just go shoot the breeze in OT.

Manny can start a Thread about Muscle Cars.
    I already started one about Pedro's favorite Rock Band.
    Which is excellent. I would rather threadjack and talk about randomness than just see this forum completely die. We don't even have anything left to debate about. Starting a MicroSD slot thread will likely get you mail bombed!

That's okay. Even if there are only a dozen posts a day, I'll be checking the forum 2 dozen times a day! Haw!

Like I said before... We need ninjas... Lots of them. To do things like infiltrate Palm's inner-workings... Or roam the streets of China until they find them. Lots of ninja goat's and such... To shoot Dan Hesse with a Tranquilizer dart and steal his Pre. (Oh yeah, we all know he has one)

Okay... I need sleep now. I'm nodding off trying to come up with a coherent thought.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    It seems that's what everyone is doing lately.
    early adapter = beta tester.
    Truer words were never spoken.
    Threadjacking FTS! (Survival)
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12