1.    #1  
    This may be a dumb question, but how are applications created for use with the Pre? I read that they are in HTML5 but am unsure how to start playing around with creating a small program for use on the pre. Can someone point me in the right direction to get me started?

Thanks in advance.
    Do a search on webOS webcast and watch it? I haven't seen it myself, but a Palm VP goes through a simple hello world app. Lots of folks have said it was good.
    This might help you get in the right direction.

Palm.com : Palm Developer Network
  4.    #4  
    Both of those help, thank you. I've been a web designer for years and never knew how to start writing an app, but now I have a pretty good idea to get something started. What kind of apps would you guys like to see for your Pre?
    I would love to see a Twitter client that has similar functionality of Twitterfon on the iPhone. That would be a killer app and i would pay for it, no more then $5 though.

Or how about a night stand alarm app. you can wake up to a playlist of music or a buzzer. and it looks like one of those old flip clocks.

I know these are rehashes of the iphone apps but they work well and ppl are going to want this functionality on the Pre
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I wouldn't be surprised if Palm will make their own Twitter app since they seem to be big fans of Twitter.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk View Post
    Or how about a night stand alarm app. you can wake up to a playlist of music or a buzzer. and it looks like one of those old flip clocks.
    Already in progress:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...ats-crazy.html

I had it running pretty well in Safari as a webapp, but I wanted to conform more to what we know about the Pre and Mojo's intended application structure, so I've spent time today restructuring the code and HTML to better fit how I picture Mojo works.