1.    #1  
    Palm Pre hands-on overview (1 of 2) | Mobile Industry Review

This is a pretty video. Hadn't seen this one yet. Slap me if this one is old news.

I like this particular guy. He's well spoken, plus I like Indian accents.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Yes, this isn't new. It came out right after MWC, but it is still fun to watch again!
    Very cool. Haven't seen that before, but I recognize the guys voice from another video at MWC.

Great find.

*slap anyways*
    Treo 650p --> Treo 755p --> Pre
  4.    #4  
    ^Ouch! Well, I'm glad it's still worth watching.
    "The rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-inger switch here"
    Haven't seen this, thanks. Plus got to see how you unlock the screen right at the beginning.
    One thing I've noticed in all the videos I've seen is they always go to the same websites in the browser.

In one video, with a woman presenting, she was asked if he could request a website to go to. She said no - because she has to know the website is 'compatible' first.
    Demos. All the same set up, including the pretend interactions with friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    One thing I've noticed in all the videos I've seen is they always go to the same websites in the browser.

In one video, with a woman presenting, she was asked if he could request a website to go to. She said no - because she has to know the website is 'compatible' first.
    If you looked at part 2, you'll see he searched for spain tomato fights, and not the typical Blue Man Group.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Anybody also watch the MIR teams reaction to the Pre?
    Palm Pre reactions from the team | Mobile Industry Review
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    If you looked at part 2, you'll see he searched for spain tomato fights, and not the typical Blue Man Group.
    Everyone at the show in spain searched for the tomato fights.
    Everyone at the show in vegas searched for blue man group.

It's understandable they would test out and agree upon a website to find before the show. A little disappointing though.