Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Vincent over @ PreCommunity got a special invite! Lucky Dog!!

http://precommunity.com/palm-pre-spr...wing-200904681
    _
    Pilot, PalmPilot Personal, PalmPilot Professional, Palm III, Palm IIIx, PalmV, Palm VII, PalmVx, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro

Somewhere in the mix, I also used a PDQ, Kyocera 6035 <--One of my favorites, Kyocera 7135, HandSpring Visor, Samsung i500 <--One of my absolute favorites!...

-
    Dieter better get one too or I'll be pissed. We are the most active Pre site out there right now. We deserve to be represented too.

Don't make me bust out the hooves of doom!!!
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    That's right Pedro! I just wrote Dieter and told him that Sprint had better send him one of those invites!
    I'll send nasty e mails regarding this if we don't get represented. Dan himself will feel my wrath on this one.
    seriously, if he isn;t invite, lets get that e-mail they put on dan's commericals and all bomabred. there are enough of us hee to eaily get heard.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Oh we will. Let's get word from Dieter first. See what he wants us to do. He probably already has an invite, and we're all getting puffed up for nothing.

If not though...

They will feel PreCentral's wrath... And they don't want that. It will feel like a Chuck Norris roundhouse to the chin.

We'll kick them so hard they'll wish they were Cricket Wireless.
    Last edited by PedroTheGoat; 03/04/2009 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Ack! I accidentally called us PreCommunity! BAD GOAT!!!
    Dieter is in! WooHoo!

I guess you can rest those hooves now Pedro!
    Thanks guys, I'm in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Chappell View Post
    Dieter is in! WooHoo!

I guess you can rest those hooves now Pedro!
    Whew... Guess I can stop grinding my horns against the sharpening wheel. Kinda hurts a bit.

I'm stoked!!! Maybe we'll get all types of new info!

Yay Dieter!
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    alright
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    is the date of the webcast confidential information or something? Why so secretive?
    It is the 12th. (per cnet)
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    It says the first of a series.

Argh! They can drag this out forever!

I guess we should not be surprised Jon is doing the same thing Apple did with the Iphone.

Whip them up to a frenzy.

OK I'm at a frenzy already!
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    I really hope they'll show some new stuff, think they will?
    not the "stuff" we want - like the release date.
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 03/04/2009 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Language
    ^Haw! So true.
    We'll probably learn more semantic stuff. New software, new partners, maybe some new stuff about the OS and how it interacts with the cloud.

Guys, I DO have a good feeling we'll have a solid release date by mid-late this month.

A little birdie may have told me this.
    i'm starting to like your "birdie"...
    Well, this particular birdie has been full of **** before. So who knows on that one. There's also been a couple of tweets that have said that March 14th - April 1st there will be an official announcement. Who knows though man, I find the speculation to be fun, but none of it truly matters until Palm and Sprint march themselves up to a podium and "officially" announce. The Treo Pro was "officially" supposed to come out in Jan, Feb, now March 15th.

So yeah...
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    Well, this particular birdie has been full of **** before. So who knows on that one. There's also been a couple of tweets that have said that March 14th - April 1st there will be an official announcement. Who knows though man, I find the speculation to be fun, but none of it truly matters until Palm and Sprint march themselves up to a podium and "officially" announce. The Treo Pro was "officially" supposed to come out in Jan, Feb, now March 15th.

So yeah...
    PALM: "Hey guys! We're finally officially releasing the PALM....<long drumroll>....TREO PRO on March 15th!!!!!!!!!"

AUDIENCE: <complete silence>

<Enter stage left - Tumbleweed>

<sounds of crickets chirping>

PALM: "Guys?...anyone?...Palm Treo Pro?...Windows 6.5?"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast