Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Windows 6.1....
    Hey we know how much your looking forward to the Pre but it was just a show device to showcase our new OS. Sorry

Just kidding
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post

PALM: "Guys?...anyone?...Palm Treo Pro?...Windows 6.5?"
    WinMo 6.1 AKU 1.4

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
    PALM: "Hey guys! We're finally officially releasing the PALM....<long drumroll>....TREO PRO on March 15th!!!!!!!!!"

AUDIENCE: <complete silence>

<Enter stage left - Tumbleweed>

<sounds of crickets chirping>

PALM: "Guys?...anyone?...Palm Treo Pro?...Windows 6.5?"
    very funny - this is the first thing i thought of when i saw this tread ... well, except the tumbleweed.

But since the invites are goiong to websites w/ names like PreCentral and Precommunity we shouldn't see this sceen.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    Thanks guys, I'm in.
    I really hope you give us a skimdown of what of Sprint and Palm tell you tomorrow and what you're able to tell us. Or some of the Q&A from other bloggers like Vincent N. & Bonnie Cha.

Ask about a notification light ahaha =)
    What exactly does a "Webinar" consist off? Is this some session that the invited people log in to and land up seeing some power point presentation? Or will there be a video broadcast to the invited people, or how's that work?

If so, once it's over, how much of what was said will be spilled to us?
    It will probably be a streamed video broadcast to the attendees invited. Hopefully Dieter or whoever else here that has an invitation can make live updates as it is happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    It will probably be a streamed video broadcast to the attendees invited. Hopefully Dieter or whoever else here that has an invitation can make live updates as it is happening.
    twitter
    twitter is srsly tking ovr teh wrld

I can't believe how fast it spread.

/offtopic

Where ever it is, I will be watching! Palm make us proud.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    YESSS!! Thanks Dieter!
    if you have ideas for questions for me to try to ask, post them in the comments at pc.
    Im tuning into like live webblog now...

http://www.precentral.net/join-us-pa...bcast-liveblog
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." —L. Ron Hubbard
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12