Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Some guy on Twitter was there for the taping.

Taping today was fun. Amanda Peet, Rose Byrne, editor of @engadget showing off the Palm Pre, & of course @qoolquest & the Roots
    Twitter / Brian: @jimmyfallon Taping today ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bommarkm View Post
    Some guy on Twitter was there for the taping.

Twitter / Brian: @jimmyfallon Taping today ...
    That changes things.

Hehe I was wondering whether to potentially skip my morning class tomorrow.
    My mind's made up now. Thanks bommarkm.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    It was news on PreCentral, which is why I took the liberty to talk about it here, therefore I don't think it was off topic at all.
    I know, I just thought it was a stretch the first time, I wasn't accusing you, sorry.

... Though the twitter posting about it definitely changes things.
    Just saw a promo after Medium for the show tonight and it showed him showing a phone to Jimmy.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Why would Palm give a Pre to the guy at Engadget to take on this show?

But better yet, is the big "surprise" that he brought a Pre or that he has an announcement?
    I just saw it on the promo!!!
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    So say folks who were supposedly at the taping.
    so who is on the east coast for us west coasters?
    Quote Originally Posted by craigf View Post
    So say folks who were supposedly at the taping.
    They showed it on the promo during Leno.
    I'm so stoked!
    I just saw a preview of the show and Joshua was definitely holding a Pre. HOLY COW!!!!
    Fallon said at the beginning of the show that Joshua Topolsky of the website Engadget is going to show an amazing piece of technology.

Oh, and on central time we see it at the same time as they do on the eastern time zone (only we don't have to stay up as late)
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    I'm watching it right now, lol. Joshua Topolsky is the last guest of the night
    Oh i know, it stinks! Save the best for last though! I did see a snippet in the commercial, and Joshua was holding something shiny, black, and Pre shaped!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    It will be worth it.
    IT HAS TO BE WORTH IT!
    I'm cool, I'm cool, only another 30 minutes....
    It'll be so disappointing if it's just some plain ol' HTC device instead of a Palm Pre, lol
    Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 03/10/2009 at 12:08 AM.
    Anybody notice on the Engadget site that they have a bigger Pre advertisement up on the right and on the top with a big ol Presented by Sprint on the top...
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pflaumen View Post
    Oh i know, it stinks! Save the best for last though! I did see a snippet in the commercial, and Joshua was holding something shiny, black, and Pre shaped!
    Okay, how sorry are we? Two extremely beautiful women on and we're pissed that some gadget nerd is on last.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    Okay, how sorry are we? Two extremely beautiful women on and we're pissed that some gadget nerd is on last.
    for the sake of peace and quiet, no comment, lol.

BTW, I have my camera ready to take a quick photo if the Pre shows up, as much as I unfortunately doubt it, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchris View Post
    Anybody notice on the Engadget site that they have a bigger Pre advertisement up on the right and on the top with a big ol Presented by Sprint on the top...
    yeah i posted it in a new thread already
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    They showed him in the green room with one of them earlier, and it looked so awkward.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast