1.    #1  
    Get the 360 view of the Palm Pre at Sprint's Pre page!

Been there for awhile.
  3. joelpalm
    I think it was a bump to get you to click on his site.
    I played with that for a good 2 minutes....lol
    I hope the slider is smooth with positive stops at either position.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki View Post
    Been there for awhile.
    I think the picture was there for awhile, but the 360 view is recently updated.
    About a week or so ago they posted it. it's interesting the Palm themselves don't have it. (or maybe i didn't see it?)
    Palm has one on the last page of their gallery of the Pre, second from the right.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Yes, thanks
    What's with that reflective or silver cellophane looking swath of material pasted on the back of the top slider? This isn't the first time I've seen it. But now that I've been reminded it's there....What the heck is it? Does anybody know - or have a good guess.

Because I, for one, don't like it - aesthetically speaking. In the event that you've gotta have your keyboard open while on a call, you've gone from slick looking to sick looking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renderhaus View Post
    What's with that reflective or silver cellophane looking swath of material pasted on the back of the top slider? This isn't the first time I've seen it. But now that I've been reminded it's there....What the heck is it? Does anybody know - or have a good guess.

Because I, for one, don't like it - aesthetically speaking. In the event that you've gotta have your keyboard open while on a call, you've gone from slick looking to sick looking.
    It is a mirror.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renderhaus View Post

Are you talking about the mirror? There is suppose to be a mirror on the back of the top slider for either narcissisism and use of self photos. Eliza Dushku made good use of it at one of the award events. I think it looks fine.
    It's so you can check and make sure you have your lipstick on correctly.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers