Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Renderhaus View Post
    Speaking of "finger centric" vs. "stylus sentric" screens and programming, will this screen react at all to a stylus?

Will it behave like the thumb pad on a laptop? That pad won't respond at all to interaction by hard objects like fingernails and such.

The only reason I ask is I'm just not confident that there won't be SOME tiny need for a precise touch within some application. Something that one might need a fingernail to click on or select.

I suppose you iPhone users could best answer this - as the usability will likely be very similar. I've never used an iPhone, so I really don't know.
    Stylus will not work, unless it has a 'charge.' Some specialty styli apparantly do. Also, an orange peel will work, bizzare as that sounds. But for all intents and purposes will act like a track pad on your laptop - or the iphone.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    For small stuff on iphones you just zoom in and make the link or button bigger. I would think the pre will be the same.

The other bad thing about no stylus is in the cold if you are wearing gloves you either got to take them off or buy a special glove that works transfers the electron charge or whatever the screen need. Gizmodo had a review of 3 gloves a couple weeks back.
    Quote Originally Posted by sub150 View Post
    ...either got to take them off or buy a special glove that works transfers the electron charge or whatever the screen need. Gizmodo had a review of 3 gloves a couple weeks back.
    Incredible... Now we need special gloves to wear when operating these things in cold weather.

That's laughable. I never knew about that.
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    ^ Not really. It all depends on the level of precision you can achieve with your nose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyena View Post
    ^ Not really. It all depends on the level of precision you can achieve with your nose.
    Or an orange.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12