1.    #1  
    I know this is from January, but I don't think this video has been posted. While it may be nothin' new for most of us, seeing the phone on the media circuit gets me excited.

Check out the video here: Palm Unveils Palm Pre - FOXBusiness.com

Last edited by ImmaSlave4U; 03/18/2009 at 12:23 PM.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Nothing new, but very nice. Thanks for posting
    "Okay wrote okay gotta what you get it's in the back and I'm I'm not more than consumer very very consumer perspective I I saw. -- there's just holding it -- a little ball game you know I I got Blackberry. I wouldn't you. Well another I would say what they did so how how well on -- easier typical thing is this for me to figure out. Back."......

What is THIS crap?
    Quote Originally Posted by treosensei View Post
    "Okay wrote okay gotta what you get it's in the back and I'm I'm not more than consumer very very consumer perspective I I saw. -- there's just holding it -- a little ball game you know I I got Blackberry. I wouldn't you. Well another I would say what they did so how how well on -- easier typical thing is this for me to figure out. Back."......
    Playback choppy for you too eh. I thought it was my PC.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Does Roger McNamee remind anyone else of the head scientist in area 51 in Independence Day?

And yeah. Not much new, but also something I hadn't seen yet.

Edit: Haha... posted that before I finished watching. I gotta say the, "He's a hell of a seller. He's terrific!" made me laugh.
    Vx --> M515 --> T|T3 --> T|T5
    --> Treo 650 --> Centro --> Dinc

Smart Jones - a smartphone webcomic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerorne View Post
    Does Roger McNamee remind anyone else of the head scientist in area 51 in Independence Day?

And yeah. Not much new, but also something I hadn't seen yet.
    no he actually reminds me of Penn from Penn and Teller
    He confirmed that ALL updates will be OTA "you will never have to connect it to the pc to update" he said
    I think it is a very good interview. Roger knocks out of the park the point that the Pre has a much better form factor. Having the other devices in his pocket was pure genius.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Is that guy's hair on purpose???
    Current Phone(s): HTC Inspire "4G" & Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by glenada View Post
    You'd think to be able to help toss around hundreds of millions he'd be able to get a person to do something better with it .

He said that the Pre only showcase about 5% of what webOS is capable of. That's a real WOW statement! I've never heard that said before.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    You'd think to be able to help toss around hundreds of millions he'd be able to get a person to do something better with it .

He said that the Pre only showcase about 5% of what webOS is capable of. That's a real WOW statement! I've never heard that said before.
    That's cause it's waiting for a Foleo body =P. I want my Foleo!!!
    Vx --> M515 --> T|T3 --> T|T5
    --> Treo 650 --> Centro --> Dinc

Smart Jones - a smartphone webcomic
    @2:16 So sweet, almost like they rehearsed that.
    I like the part where he compared the Pres browser to the others and called it "almost infinitely faster" than any of the other browsers because WebOS doesn't have the high overhead the other platforms do.

For the short time he had, he did one hell of a good sales job!
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    I know this is from January, but I don't think this video has been posted. While it may be nothin' new for most of us, seeing the phone on the media circuit gets me excited.

Check out the video here: Palm Unveils Palm Pre - FOXBusiness.com

Thanks for the Post, I agree I'll watch/read any news/video's/etc on the Pre!

I wonder if Bono has a Pre yet?!? And what a weird combination. Roger McNamee & Bono...
    _
    Pilot, PalmPilot Personal, PalmPilot Professional, Palm III, Palm IIIx, PalmV, Palm VII, PalmVx, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro

Somewhere in the mix, I also used a PDQ, Kyocera 6035 <--One of my favorites, Kyocera 7135, HandSpring Visor, Samsung i500 <--One of my absolute favorites!...

-
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Roger McNamee is what Apple call a product evangelist, he does a very good job of selling the product and getting people excited in it. He's a lot more energetic than Ed
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by glenada View Post
    Just saw him on TV the other day...he got a hair cut!
    Last edited by ImmaSlave4U; 04/26/2009 at 09:12 AM.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard