Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    I like the awards.

I would get a cooked quotes on:
    "complete revolution in how you handle your life"
    "most elegant and forward design ever"
    The fine print was a joke, I'm sure you know that. I don't care for cluttered ads myself.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Well here is a little buisness side of the Pre.Took advice about mentioning the New OS but didn't want to state all the new features. Enjoy.
    That business side should scream show the kb But cool, this is getting better. The mid section should describe webOS. The only OS designed specifically for the mobile world using the power of the web?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    LOL nice
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    That business side should scream show the kb But cool, this is getting better. The mid section should describe webOS. The only OS designed specifically for the mobile world using the power of the web?
    Oh good idea. I kinda forgot about that, I was trying to find a good pic of the notifications area. Good idea about WebOS but didn't want to make it too long of an ad explaining the features of WebOS. Probably easier to explain each WebOS feature in a separate ad.
    Yeah, that's tough. Everything being so new..lol
  8.    #48  
    "'nuff said" hehe

some good stuff
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    My phone's been working against me?!! No wonder business has been so difficult.

Another idea - Pay George Clooney, Brangelina, Paris Hilton, and Bernie Madoff (Crooks buy phones too! ), etc. $100K to keep the phone in their hand in high traffic locations. I remember somebody once saying that if Paris Hilton wore a dress, the next day 100,000 of them would sell.

Sorry, I know it's not really an advertisement per se, but I think it would sell Pre's.
    ^ RIM does this all the time. Placing your phone in celebreties' hands does sell phones. Proven fact.

I wouldn't be suprised if we didn't see a few of these phones in some brain-dead starlets hands in a couple of weeks.
    Unless Palm doesn't want to go that route. Which would be nice. When RIM did it with the Bold it made me angry. Advertising snobbery through giving those punks phones that we can't have yet makes me angry. So if Palm doesn't do it then I won't cry.
    You don't think we will see the U2 guys with Pres?
  12.    #52  
    i;d like to see a any celebrity w/ a pre. Like it or not, it works
    da Gimp

I'd use Chuck Norris, he was great in those Mtn. Dew ads.
    It could be a parody of those "Chuck Norris is so strong...." jokes.
    Even Chuck Norris needs a Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    You don't think we will see the U2 guys with Pres?
    Reminds me of how U2 did those iPod commercials using their Vertigo track.
  15.    #55  
    ^ oh i like that one .... not sure it has anythingto do w/ the pre, but i like it anyway !
    da Gimp

Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    i;d like to see a any celebrity w/ a pre. Like it or not, it works
    You will see some, the problem is they do this for money. They wear shoes for money, wear clothes for money and say what they wear and use for money. they know they are walking billboards. You then run up against is that all the completion has much more money to hand out.
  17.    #57  
    A young guy is sitting on a couch in his living room. he's watching a sports event. we are seeing him from the angle of the TV. his young wife comes in and stands behind him (he cheers for his team).

She goes "Babe, did you e-mail you mom the name of the restaurant?" " Did you check to see if your brother is free next staurday" " Did you wish joe happy b-day" or are you just gonna sit here all day watching the game"

while she is talking He huffs a bit, smiles, takes out his pre. He types a few words, clicks a few times and send babe all done.

after she is done he goes " All done babe"

PRe, Simple. (or a simple way to avoid a fight)

(ok it's weak, but i'm trying)
    da Gimp

Here is another one focusing on the card based apps. This kinda helps eases the pain of waiting for the Pre.
    I think they should make a commercial with the loch ness monster, sasquatch, or the abominal snowman.. at this rate.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Here is another one focusing on the card based apps. This kinda helps eases the pain of waiting for the Pre.
    That would make a cool tv commercial if they could have playing cards with applications running on their faces. People could be sitting around a table playing poker or go fish or something, but the cards have live applications running on them. Maybe just one guy shows his hand and one card is scrolling, another card has a chat session going on, a third card is playing music, etc.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast