1.    #1  
    Purcell said in an interview that his team has trying to get the Palm people on the show to show the Palm Pre. Fallon said in an interview, "I'm interested in tech, and I'm interest]d in gadgets. I want tech people to come on my show, whether it's Bill Gates or the guy who designed the new Palm Pre, to talk about new inventions."

Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Will Be Tech-Savvy: Palm Pre Guest? - WIRELESS AND MOBILE NEWS
    Geez, I think that that would be the only reason that I'd watch that show!
    PALM ought to jump at this opportunity... why not...

Gotta try to make PRE as hip as possible...

(Is Fallon hip?)
    Now it's the WAITING GAME: a GSM Palm Pre
    T680 (COPPER) + Cingular = FUN!!
    My T650 & 6230b and NX70 are retired... =(
    http://mrg9605.com
    http://ipgeek21.com
    noncents.net
    http://seresqueridos.com

justdai.com
    reddingk.com
    georgeozuna.com
    goaskoscar.com
    He did to a spot on G4's coverage of CES and IIRC he was seemed excited about the Pre.
    --Nextel Blackberry 7520 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Treo 755p -> Sprint Pre
    Who spell checked that article? lol

I must say, I first learned about the Pre on G4's coverage of CES. That dude Kevin from Attack of the Show and Chris Hartwig both raved about the Pre....and knowing that both of them are iPhone users, it immediately caught my attention. When they said it would be exclusive on Sprint (I am with Sprint, so is my company), I really got interested and have been hooked to Pre news ever since.

I can't wait to see them review it on Attack of the Show, should be interesting!
    Last edited by MannyZ28; 03/01/2009 at 10:58 PM.
    Jimmy Fallon has a show? To be honest, I find him obnoxious, but I would watch the show for the Pre coverage.
    Thought he was an evangelist at first..:P
    he did investheavily in Palm recently just before the Pre was released, based on an interview he had with Engadget at CES. So being a stockholder, he may have the power to do so.
    He only invested around $2000 I think.

Edit: Found the video. He bought 1000 shares for around $4000. That's about what I put in when it was $2.95. That $4k is around $10k now
    Last edited by GregV; 03/02/2009 at 12:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Who spell checked that article? lol

I must say, I first learned about the Pre on G4's coverage of CES. That dude Kevin from Attack of the Show and Chris Hartwig both raved about the Pre....and knowing that both of them are iPhone users, it immediately caught my attention. When they said it would be exclusive on Sprint (I am with Sprint, so is my company), I really got interested and have been hooked to Pre news ever since.

I can't wait to see them review it on Attack of the Show, should be interesting!
    Same here!! (Nice camaro BTW!!)
    Jimmy Fallon takes over Conan O'Brien's spot tonight, March 2, 12:30 am est NBC. It's on too late for me to go on "Pre-watch". But wouldn't it be nice to see one in a more informal setting? I'd like that.
    hey ... like him or not .. free advertising for a product we all want to see.

get on there palm
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    OK, I'll stay up past my bedtime for that!
    what's this staying up stuff? DVRs? But anything with a Pre in it would wind up on youtube or whatever
    Oh, good! I won't have to stay up after all!
    Actually guys, the producer of G4's Attack of the show is a co-producer of Fallen's show. Fallon wants to turn his show into something more like Attack of the show. He wants to for example have big release events for video games just like movies.
    Well, only the kids are up that late anyway, so maybe that makes sense. But that channel left my lineup when G4 took it over and wrecked it completely. It was one of the most useful channels on, could always learn something, get the scoop on something...great stuff. And then, video games. My son loves it! I don't. No time for vid games.
    From Palm's twitter

@ilikewimminz Will be watching the premiere @jimmyfallon show tonight (no spoilers from you East Coasters, now...)

http://twitter.com/palm_inc